7 (M)

This time she was right on time, for some reason Alice's girl didn't want to stay with the babysitter. She was fussy, cranky and just not having it.

But she made it, she was now standing behind a house looking at a door labeled with the letter B. She banged her fist on it and took a step back to wait. She wasnt hesitant on this specific occasion, she was looking fowards to it, she needed an Orgasm and she needed it ASAP , she was also curios on wich guy this one would be. Her friends had described their previous partners activities not their fisical appearance  and that was because of the rules. The door opened and she was greeted by a very handsome man, streaks of white and grey hair mixed into his short black hair. A slightly crooked nose and bushy but nicely shaped eye brows. with out saying a word she lifts the hand with the playing card causing Mr. Red to take a step back and sweep his arm infront of him silently inviting her into his home.

The door lead to a set of metal stairs that deccended into a studio apartment decorted in dark colors, accents of red all over the place. These men really did like their color, she had thought.

He showed her where the bathroom and refrigerator was, telling her to feel free to use it at any moment and then led her towards the area where his bed was set. As soon as Alice's feet landed on the rug that seperate his private area from the rest of the space his hands where on her.

Frantic, despreat as if he needed the release just as much as her. His lips danced over her skin caressing everything but her lips, an act only a person who has loved and been hurt could identify as separation. Feelings and pleasure wouldn't mix, not while Alice was in his arms. Shirt of and shoes toed she was pushed on the very soft mattress and his hand dived right in while one dipped into her jeans the other squeezed her breast almost to hard but not quite there. His lips kissed, nipped and sucked on her belly. His tongue dancing around her belly button. Alice could feel his breath sweeping over where his lips had been chilling the once warm spots, goosebumps appeared and a chiver ran through her.

His fingers latched on to the waist of her jeans and with a forceful tugged her legs were bare. Red lacy boy shorts and a matching braw was now the only thing keeping her most intimate parts out of sight -barely- but that wasnt going to keep Mr.Red away. Like a bull the color only called to the beast and after removing his shorts he dove in head first. The warmth of his mouth could be felt even with the clothe of her undergarment in the way. He sucked and nip before sliding the red material to the side and devouring, he hummed the sound vibrating at her core his breathing was heavy, almost as if he couldn't breath until this moment. His finger dug into her thighs and then they didn't. He raised from the position he was in pulled her to the edge of the bed and lifted her legs as high as he could, "Hold them right there little red." She wanted to laugh at the name but like her he didn't know what her real name was and wasn't intrested in finding out.

Condom rolled on legs spread as far as possible and core wet and ready Mr red aligned himself and rubbed the dip of his dick up and down over her coverd sex groaning as if the feel of the flimsy little piece ecxited him. But who was Alice to judge, it was doing wonders on her clit. She could feel it rubbing against her and wanted nothing but to have him do that until she couldn't breath or think. Alice keeped her eyes on Mr. Red watch him as he watched with fascination the way his cock rubbed on her. He pulled her undergarment to the side and breathed in deeply as if preparing himself for what ever it was he thought was going to happen, pushing in at a slow and steady pace, Alice watched him with hooded eyes as he threw his head back, slacked his jaw just slightly and took another deep breath in. His dick sank all the way in the tip of it grazing over a spot that had her closing her eyes and forgetting how to breath before the sensation was gone.

As her eyes opened he pushed back in this time with more force and his eyes strained on her, with every thrust of his hips the head of his dick slammed against that one spot driving her to insanity. He was relentless, aggressive and driven. He keeped at the pace he was going slow and steady, but with a strength that had her dancing in oblivion, her soroundings faded out, any other noise but the grunts and moans that escaped them was silenced and all she could feel was him inside of her, pushing and pulling her on and of the edge toying with her need. Building up the intensity, he had her right on the edge but wasn't ready to let her drop.

  Mr. Red reached down and under her hips lifting them up off the bed giving them an angle that help him reach just a little further into her. She could feel him bumping her cervix adding just a little more pain to his pleasurable act. He moved one hand before the other an arm circling her waist behind her and the other draped over her stomach his finger dugg into her waist and in one swift movement he lifted and twisted her body propping her on to her knees, Alice's feet dropped on the matters and she bit down holding in her scream as he thrusted into her and finaly let her have what she so despretly seeked.

Her orgasm took over her body, har hands gripped on the sheets her back arched and her toes curled. The sound coming out of her muffled by the mattress and her lungs burned with the need to be filled but the sensation was to strong to fight. There was nothing she could do but ride it out, his hip rocked faster slaming against her ass, her eyes watered and her voice gave out, with one last thrust Mr. Red pulled out and dropped on the bed next to her.

"How would you feel about sucking some dick little red?" She loved the idea with a nod of her head she tried to move to do as asked but her body was still vibrating, humming with ecstasy. He chuckled slapped her ass twice in the same spot. "Take your time little red, we have all night."