3~ A Difference

A couple of days went by from the accident with Tommy and everything was normal. Tommy and Tubbo were back to hanging out 24/7 with each other. Wilbur and Techno spending more time together reading books and teaching each other new stuff.

After dinner was served Tubbo had to start heading home and Tommy made his way to the stairs  while saying goodnight to his brothers and dad. As he crept up to the top of the stairs and to his room his mouth started to ache a little but nothing to extreme that he can't handle.

Tommy got ready for the night and layer in bed for a minute to found himself not being able to fall sleep with the aching pain. He decides to just shake it off and be a big man and deal with it.

Some time passed and morning came rolling around very slowly. Tommy got very little to no sleep at all because of the constant pain in his mouth.

To keep the blondes mind off of the pain he thought to himself that Tubbo wasn't coming over today because of family stuff happening. Tommy then had an idea that this would be the day like any other to really hang out with his brothers today. Just him and his older brothers.

Tommy then decided to go wash up before he put his amazing idea into action. With this thought he got really excited and bolted to the bathroom.

As the bathroom grew near, he could notice the aching to pick up and determiner to be one final wave of pain. The pain was unbearable this time, tears started to fall down his face rapidly.

"D-ᴅ-ᴅᴀᴅ!" He lost his voice within pain. He also lost his balance and fell to the floor. He didn't know what to do, he was trying to find air to grab to call for someone to help him. With his throat closeting up a little bit, he finally managed to collect some air and get out something.

"TECHNO!!"

The pain was beginning to fade away which was a relief to the young boy, a huge relief.

Techno arrived at the doorway with a concern face. The sight of Tommy being hunched over on the tile floor leaning on the shower made him just stand there in shock and trying to think of something to do to help the blonde.

"Phil, Wil!"

Techno called for them but Tommy didn't know why or what was happening. Before they arrived Techno finally figured out what to do and came down to help Tommy get up off the floor. To which Tommy took a quick glance at the mirror then turning back to Techno, but then noticed something and looking back into the mirror to see that he had the same teeth? as Techno.

Tommy didn't know how to react to this. As he tried to react in some type of way, Phil got to Tommy and Techno to see something strange had happened to the young boy.

"Hey what happened here kiddo?" Phil asked while trying to have a straight face, but failed and just looked to be in total shock and concern.

"I don't know. Last night I had a ache in my mouth but I didn't pay any attention to it." Tommy explains the rest as Wil finally got to Techno.

Wil took everything in and looked  at Tommy to see if he could help with anything but...

"Toms?"

———————————————————————

{582 words}