XVIII

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

"Oh, right!"

Kunikida halted his strangulation towards the brunette and turned to face the white haired boy.

"I wasted a whole minute dealing with this idiot. Let's hurry to the agency."

He pulled the brunette's collar and glared at him, Dazai merely did nothing and wasn't bothered by the blonde one bit.

Albeit, he was bothered that his blonde haired partner ruined his little moment with the (h/c)-nette.

"Why?"

"We have an emergency!" Kunikida exclaimed.

"A bomber's taken a hostage and holed himself up in our office."

Both Dazai and Atsushi let out a small gasped of shock.

"A bomber?"

The three men then went to the agency, with (Y/n) following, though Kunikida insisted that she need not to come along with them.

"Um."

"What? The agency's on the fourth floor."

"That's not what I wanted to ask."

"Let's take the stairs, just in case."

The blonde gave a side glare at the suicidal maniac as he was holding the (h/c)-nette's soft hand.

"Excuse m—"

"Quiet!"

"Oh, sorry."

Finally they arrived on the fourth floor of the building and they were now standing behind the door.

"(Y/n)."

She turned to face Kunikida, "What is it?" She asked.

"It might be best if you stay here, for your safety."

"What?"

Her gripped on Dazai's hand became slightly tight, gesturing that she wanted to proceed with them.

"I agree with Kunikida-san, you should stay here and hide (Y/n)-san it would best if you do."

Atsushi nodded in agreement to the blonde's statement, if she stayed out of this she would not be harmed in the process.

(Y/n) stared at them, although she already knew where all of this is going.

It was a good thing that the brunette had informed her in advanced or else she would've done something dangerous.

She then stared at him, her eyes could already tell him what she was thinking.

But the brunette had other plans.

"I think it will be best if my belladonna stays he—!"

Unexpectedly, the three of them almost choked on their own saliva. And (Y/n) knew, she made an affect on them.

"But I wanted to go with you."

(Y/n) pouted.

And such act made their hearts flutter, although one was turned on.

"I want to go in with all of you, so will you please let me?"

The three men stared at each other as if they were discussing something, as if they were making a decision on whether or not they'll let her come with them.

Kunikida stared at her and he could practically feel his heart beating hastily inside his chest, as if it was ready to pop out.

'Fuck, I can't resist that.'

The blonde gulped and he coughed to regain their attention, he knew his colleagues were in a trance at her sight, especially that suicidal maniac of a partner he has.

And he cleared his throat.

.

.

.

"A-Alright then."