XV

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

(Y/n) sat uncomfortably on the couch, she gripped the hem of her thin jacket, as the pain on her torso was unbearable.

Polly rolled her eyes, she's been through this phase before, so why was she acting like she was new to it?

"You out of all people know that that is for your own good."

"..."

She crossed her arms and scoffed in annoyance, "It's for your own good, just deal with it."

"I agree with her, (Y/n)-senpai. Having that corset on helps you control your ability."

"..."

She knows that, everyone in her organisation knows that, that her ability can activate itself if (Y/n) could sense a strong sense of fear.

And the only way to prevent that, was to divert her attention on something else, something that would have her entire focus completely.

Like pain.

The corset she was wearing was no mere corset, it was carefully designed by Polly and her team.

It was designed to make (Y/n) feel unbearable pain with the help of Polly's ability.

Her ability can make someone feel pain from the inside, specifically like tiny bits of pins and needles being inserted but, from the inside.

And that was what (Y/n) was feeling, her corset was also designed like a emotion sensor.

If it could sense fear from wherever the (h/c)-nette was, it would immediately activate the feeling of pain.

The stronger the fear, the more painful the pain.

(Y/n) sighed and stood up. One of her subordinate offered her a glass of milk to slightly ease her ache.

She took the glass and drank its contents, thanking her subordinate and walked her way towards the door.

"Where you going?"

Polly, who was still vexed, asked her. Her arms were still crossed on her chest. (Y/n) stared at them and she tilted her head.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"So that I'll know."

"No."

"Say it."

"Why do you care?"

She leaned against the door and smirked, the others sweatdropped at the conversation.

(Y/n)'s subordinate just laughed nervously. Polly was known to be short tempered and she regularly threw tantrums.

Often times she threw a man off a building because he criticized a fashion design of hers.

And being annoyed was a first stage of her, (Y/n) giggled, her eyes stared directly into hers.

"What if I don't to tell you?" She smirked.

"Are you gonna throw a tantrum, Polly?"

This time, Akuma stopped laughing. He faced his senior and spoke,

"(Y/n)-senpai!"

She hummed and silenced him, her (e/c) eyes never leaving her personal stylist.

"Well?"

Polly let out a breath of annoyance, she clicked her tongue and shook her head as she walked away from them.

"Tch. Do whatever you want."

(Y/n) rose a brow, that was unexpected. But then again weird scenarios like this happen very often with her around or not.

The (h/c)-nette smirked and stifled a laugh, she waved a hand as she twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

.

.

.

"I'm going dear hunting."