˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

"..mh~"

Fukuzawa stared intently at her, he watched as she munched on the cookie that Haruno brought in.

His eyes were glued on her lips, as there were crumbs on the side of it.

He sighed and leaned towards her, Fukuzawa wiped the crumbs off her lips, her (e/c) eyes met his.

"You were gone for far too long, kitten."

(Y/n) gave him a small smile. She took his callous hand that was wiping the crumbs off her and placed it on her cheek.

"Two days were too long for you?"

She kissed his hand, which sent shivers down his spine. Poor man, he couldn't handle separation for two days.

Fukuzawa's throat vibrated a low growl, he cupped both her cheeks, his blue metallic eyes stared at hers.

"Where were you?"

His voice deep and rough and his eyes never leaving. The (h/c)-nette swallowed her saliva, she knew he was aching for answers.

After all, who wouldn't?

She just left after she had visited them and not reappearing for two days. Guess she made them worry too much, she did just left without saying anything.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to answer him, "I was working, it was a sudden and urgent call. That's why I didn't get to say anything to you before I left."

He stared at her for awhile, before letting go. He sighed, giving her temple a quick kiss before nodding his head in understanding.

Fukuzawa knew what kind of organisation she was working and he knew that her organisation was one of the most dangerous ones.

Once in, you can never leave.

Once in, you will eternally devote your life to the master.

The Master's words are orders that cannot be disobeyed— well, let's just say (Y/n) was the only one that can do whatever she wishes.

But of course, her freedom is limited if her master says so.

(Y/n) grinned and she sat on his lap. Her grin morphed into a sly smirk,

"Were you aching for me to come back?"

Her fingers slowly traced his jawline, she buried her face into his neck and gave light kisses, she leaned in and whispered,

"Poor Yuki, all alone in the night. Sleeping on the bed without me—"

"—!"

Fukuzawa grabbed her hips and made her straddle him.

His sudden actions startled her, making her let out a small 'yelp'.

His grip on her hip were tight and she knew it would leave a bruise or two. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned into his embrace.

"You best bet I was all alone," his gruff voice and hot breath tickled her ear, as she felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

One his hand teasingly rubbed her curves, and he could feel her shiver from his touch. She let out a soft sigh and continued to clung on to him.

Fukuzawa licked his lips, "And as for your behaviour,"

(Y/n) knew where this situation is going and a warm red colour danced on her cheeks.

.

.

.

"You need to be punished, kitten."