XVI

˜”*°• She Was There •°*”˜

"I miss you~!"

(Y/n) giggled as the brunette embrace her tightly, she caressed his head and smiled.

"I miss you too, Osa-kun."

Dazai buried his face in her bosom, he thought they were soft and it felt like he was burying himself in a pillow.

"My belladonna, you've been gone for too long!"

He dramatically exclaimed, "My heart aches whenever you're not around."

He gasped and he clenched his chest acting as if he was performing in a theatre, which he was not.

Atsushi and (Y/n) meanwhile, sweatdropped and the latter nervously smiled as he continued to hug her with all his might.

He was more like suffocating her in his arms, but (Y/n) doesn't care about that.

Sure the pain on her torso worsened as he was gripping her so tightly, but she wouldn't mind that.

But the fact that they were in public and everyone, including Atsushi, was staring at them.

That was slightly bothering her as she could sense multiple emotions from them and fear was no exception.

She patted his back and spoke,

"There there Osa-kun, I'm sure my presence had soothe your aching heart already."

She did anything to get him let go of her, she didn't do anything to get him off her. Dazai stared at her (e/c) eyes and he was mesmerized.

Everything about her was mesmerising.

She stared back and awaited for him to say something.

"It has, but it will ache if you leave again."

'Isn't he dramatic...' Atsushi thought.

Dazai stared at her, his chocolate coloured eyes bore into hers.

Oh no, the sad puppy dog eyes was one of her weaknesses. She gulped and rubbed his cheek.

She looked around her surroundings and sure enough, people were still staring, some of them at least.

Some of them lost interest at their scene moments ago.

She gave a nervous smile at the white haired boy, reassuring him that she got the situation under control.

(Y/n) placed her hand on Dazai's chin and the other held his arm that was wrapped around her.

She then leaned closely into his ear, the brunette could feel himself shiver as he felt her hot breath breathing in his ear.

"?!"

"Then how about, if we go somewhere secluded and just the two of us, I won't go anywhere anytime soon."

She backed away and she stared at his beautiful brown peepers.

God was she stunningly breathtaking, Dazai thought. From his point of view and angle, she was perfect.

Her eyes gleamed its natural (e/c) colour. (Y/n) smiled at him and he could feel himself falling in love all over again.

Dazai returned back a smile at her, "I want to..." He trailed off.

As much as her offer was very tempting, he couldn't, for he has to go somewhere.

Along with Atsushi.

"But I have to go somewhere,"

"Then perhaps we could, next time."

"..."

That's when an idea popped up in his head.

He spun her around and then he dipped her, his smile never leaving his features making him all the more attractive.

"?"

"How about you come along with me?"

Honestly, all the things he's doing to her could indicate romantic for her, but they were in a public place.

With lots of people.

And the pain on torso wouldn't stop being painful. So she forced a smile and nodded.

"Alrig—"

.

.

.

"Oi!"