[ 20 ]

WARNING
sexual content

"princess, where's my kisses?" shin pouted as we sat in the car.

"shin, not now. obaa-chan and sayuri will arrive at any moment." i said and neatened my skirt.

"i'm sure they won't mind if they see us kiss...or do more." he smirked.

"shin, i'd rather do it in private and not public." i bluntly stated.

"oh? so you're not pushing away the idea?" he asked, moving his face closer to mine.

"w-wait i didn't m-mea-"

my eyes widened when i felt his soft lips on mine. this kiss was different from the first time. it was more eager.

shin's hand goes up to my jaw, guiding my body closer to his. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved my body to straddle him.

he pulled away, his hand now holding my own. "i love you princess."

"i love you too." i smiled and pecked his lips.

"we'll continue later." he smiled just as the door opened.

"woah, were you guys about to fuck?" sayuri asked as she entered the car with obaa-chan.

"yes, we were until i forgot that we had to meet your stupid ass." shin retorted.

"this stupid ass is beautiful okay? like, way more beautiful than you." sayuri stated.

"i'm a man, i'm supposed to be handsome."

"shin-chan, yuri-chan, not now." obaa-chan said.

"yes obaa-chan." they both answered, still glaring at each other.

"i apologise y/n-chan. these two idiots can be out of hand." she innocently smiled.

"obaa-chan, i'm not an idiot! nii-chan is!" sayuri whined.

"have you forgotten who has gotten perfect scores for their tests?" shin asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"whatever." sayuri muttered.

"you two, keep quiet until we arrive at the graveyard." obaa-chan ordered.

"fine." shin huffed out and decided to play with my hair.

sayuri was busy on her phone while obaa-chan was reading a book. i looked outside the window, wondering why we were heading to a graveyard on shin's birthday.

"yumie-sama, we've arrived." the driver announced after a few minutes.

"shin-chan, yuri-chan, go and do the prayers first. i will do it with y/n-chan."

"but obaa-chan, i wanted to do it with y/n." shin pouted.

"shin-chan, listen to me." she repeated, causing shin to frown.

"fine. come on dumbo let's go." he said and left the car, sayuri following closely.

"obaa-chan, why are we at a graveyard?" i asked once the siblings had left my sight.