[ 30 ]

[a/n: fun fact i was supposed to kill off bokuto for fun and make a In Another Life reference but i decided to be kind😽]

bakugo watched as inarizaki's men bolted towards the gunshot that was fired a second ago.

he crossed his arms, a frown on his face. he was wondering who got shot. was it you or was it kita?

bakugo clicked his tongue once he'd gotten his answer. "of course it'd be that dumbass."

his eyes followed every one of shinsuke's movements. he was moving quick, wanting to get to the nearest hospital.

once he saw the car that had both you and shinsuke drove off, he started his car's engine and followed.

——————

SUNA'S POV

——————

"god, why ask me to buy onigiris when he can make his own?" i muttered, annoyed that osamu asked me to buy him onigiri.

just as i was about to open the door, norman came running in.

"suna!" he exclaimed.

"yes?" i asked, quirking my eyebrow at him.

norman leaned on the wall, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

"norman, whatever you have to say, make it quick. i have to go somewhere." i said.

"your...sister!" he panted out. "i know who she is!"

my eyes widened.

without wasting a second, i dragged norman to the couch and forced him to sit down.

"you did?" i asked again, feeling excited at the news.

i could finally reunite with my sister. for years, i could now finally see my family.

"your sister..." he trailed off.

i looked at norman dead in the eyes, eager to know the answer.

"your sister is y/n."

"no fucking way."

i was fucking speechless. so the familiarity i felt with her...it was because she was my family?

at that moment, my phone dinged. i picked it up, inserting my password and saw it was keiji who messaged me.

keiji:
come to my hospital now.

rintaro:
why

keiji:
well y/n got shot and kita's a fucking mess. he needs someone right now and the first person i thought was you

rintaro:
wtf okay im otw

i quickly stood up, pushing my phone in my pocket. "i have to go to keiji's hospital."

"why?" norman asked.

"my little sister got shot trying to save the love of her life." i shortly answered before leaving the house.