[ 08 ]

"go!"

omimi immediately threw a smoke bomb and everyone in it began coughing. hitoshi and akagi then knocked everyone out, tying them up with a rope. everyone had masks so we wouldn't be affected by the smoke.

osamu, atsumu and suna then went to the basement so that they could start their part. aran started hacking the security cameras so that we wouldn't be found. shin, aran and i entered the lift and he pressed the third level.

"there's going to be some guards there. aran stay behind us." shin ordered and he nodded his head.

the lift dinged before opening the doors. i took out my gun and flipped it over.

"ready princess?" shin asked and took out his gun too.

"ready."

on cue, the two of us walked out, aiming our guns and shot every one of the guards. sometimes i'd use the back of the gun to knock them out before shooting them mercilessly.

i ducked down as shin shot the guard behind me and i did the same with him. we killed them off easily and aran stood in front of the keypad. he began typing some codes calmly and the keypad made some beeping sound before the vault opened. aran passed us the bags and we stuffed everything in.

shin placed a bomb in the middle and then closed the vault shut. we went back to the main lobby and saw everyone had gathered. aran pressed some codes again before beeping was heard. we all walked out the bank, the bank blowing up behind us after 10 seconds.

we entered our respective cars and made our way to the shelter. i figured this was where they kept their stash. i better remember where this was so i could tell headquarters.

after an hour or so, we entered a private property and all parked our cars. i exited the car and stood behind shin, looking at the mansion curiously. around the mansion were swings, slides, basically anything you'd find in a playground. but what was all of this doing here?

"samu-kun!"

i turned my head and saw a little kid about the age of 6. he had a huge smile on his face as he looked at osamu.

"a kid?" i asked to shin.

"this shelter is an orphanage. we rob banks to support the people in need since the rich don't bother doing it themselves. we often hack the rich that have a bad background. some of us get a job so we can also get some extra." shin explained.

"so kids and adults live here?" he nodded his head and i looked at them in awe.

they did bad things for the good.

"kita-san, who is this?" a little girl asked.

"megumi, this is y/n. she's just joined us." shin answered.

"hello!" megumi exclaimed.

i smiled and bent down, "hello megumi. you look so cute in this dress!"

megumi smiled as she twirled around in the red dress which was decorated with bunnies. she had a red bunny clip in her hair to match her outfit.

"really?! kita-san gave this to me!"

i glanced at shin who had a proud dad smile on his face. he bent down next to me and then took out a little bunny headband.

"thank you kita-san!"

he chuckled and ruffled megumi's hair, "you're always welcome."

"oh kita, you're back again with the rest of inariazaki." i looked up and saw a middle-aged woman.