[ 13 ]

"damn it is hot out here."

"of course it is. what'd you expect it to be? cold?" suna retorted.

"no i'm not talking about the weather." atsumu said and leaned forward, his eyes directly looking at the scene that unfolded before him.

in the ocean, were the two girls in bikinis. y/n had abs, a 4-pack from her hard work. yuna had fair skin and her body figure was very much something men would like.

shinsuke glanced at them, chuckling as his eyes averted back to y/n's figure.

"i call dibs on left." atsumu said.

"you did not just say dibs."

"oh yes i did."

"rock, paper, scissors for it." suna said and they quickly did it.

"god, what is wrong with the three of you?" aran asked looking at atsumu, suna and shinsuke.

"you three looked whupped already. you got stalker eyes!"

"i mean, i get aran's statement on atsumu. but kita and suna? never expected you guys to have them." akagi stated.

shinsuke chuckled as the girls started walking back towards them. he passed y/n her cardigan after she dried her body.

yuna sat next to the older one, drying her body too. the two boys stared at her, causing aran to knock their heads.

"so, yuna, where's your cousin?" omimi asked.

"she should be arriving soon." she answered and took a sip of her drink.

y/n and shinsuke were completely tuning them out, having their own conversation.

"shin, when can you tell me where we're going?" she asked, pouting a little.

"soon princess. now's just not the time." he said and ruffled her hair.

"yuna!"

the said girl turned her head and smiled when she saw her cousin.

"shimizu!"

she ran towards her, hugging shimizu as tight as she could. shimizu smiled and ruffled her hair a little.

"guys, this is my cousin, kiyoko shimizu." yuna introduced.

"hello..." kiyoko mumbled and bowed.

"greetings kiyoko-san. i believe you have something of ours?" shinsuke asked.

"yes, i do. if you would follow me." she said and began leading them to the place where god's eye was.

"why does it seem like you know her?" y/n asked shinsuke.

"she's apart of the mafia group called karasuno. they're the ones who requested an alliance between all mafia groups to go against the end gang." he informed.

y/n nodded her head and kiyoko began inputting the password to unlock a passage. they entered and soon entered a room full of weaponry.

"sawamura, they're here." kiyoko said and the said man turned around.

"kita shinsuke, leader of inarizaki. glad to finally meet you in person." he said and took out his hand for shinsuke to shake.

shinsuke nodded his head and shook his hand, "pleasure is all mine, daichi. tell me, what's the damage that the end gang has inflicted on you?"

daichi sighed as he showed them a room where four people laid down. "these four are our very best."

the first one was a boy with black hair. though he was uncomfortable, he had a scowl on his face.