[ 27 ]

[a/n: 69 😼😼]

[a/n: 69 😼😼]

"agent 005." ushijima greeted. the said man turned around, smiling as he looked at his superior.

"agent 002. nice to see you this afternoon." norman said.

"you've gotten back into work faster than i've expected. surely the injuries dealt by kita and agent 007 were serious?" ushijima asked.

"they were but i have an important mission. i certainly cannot miss it."

ushijima nodded his head before walking away. norman gave a small grin before walking away to his 'mission'.

——————

LEVI'S POV

——————

"so what was so important you had to call me?" i huffed out.

takeda smiled as he pointed to the seat in front of him. "take a seat first levi."

i rolled my eyes and did what he said. i rested my chin on my palm and looked at him.

"so? what's the important thing?"

takeda nervously laughed. "it seems that agent 007 has betrayed us."

"what?" i asked in disbelief.

"just a week ago, agent 007 wanted to visit kita shinsuke at silent prison. agent 005 was with her so i allowed it. but an hour later, i received a distressed call from agent 005."

my eyes narrowed as my fists tightened. "so y/n just so happened to still be with inarizaki? you think she told kita shinsuke that she was still an agent?"

takeda sighed, tilting his head back. "i simply don't know anymore."

"and what does the higher-ups have to say? dazai would surely be furious, wouldn't he?"

"yes." takeda agreed. "anyways, i have another mission for you."

"what is it?" i asked.

"i need you to send one of your men to inarizaki. be an ally to inarizaki so we can truly figure out what is happening."

"finally, i can put that yeager brat into use." i muttered.

i stood up, putting my hands in my pocket. "i'll do as you say but you must give me time. inarizaki is currently on their highest guard."