Chapter 1

Beware of grammatical and typographical errors.
__

ROCH strided towards the wooden double doors of the interrogation room of Dark Diamond Society's underground warehouse here in London. His Lobuotin leather shoes made a stomping sound at his every step. Suot niya ang kanyang mahabang leather jacket, sa ilalim nito ay ang kanyang Armani business suit. Pagkagaling na siya sa trabaho ay dumiretso siya agad dito.

His job was to interrogate people who had done hideous crime towards Vincent De Castro. Nililigpit niya ang mga taong hindi dapat nabubuhay. Who would say no? He loved this job very much. He loved seeing people suffer. He didn't have the heart to just pardon them.

Bumungad sa kanya ang madilim na kwarto pagkabukas ng mga pinto. Ang bawat hakbang niya ay tumutunog sa katahimikan nito. Lumiwanag ang kwarto pagkahinto niya. Someone approached him and handed him a gun.

Roch fisted his left palm staring at the man sitting on the chair. Nakayuko ito habang nakagapos ang mga kamay sa likod, may piring ang mga mata.

"CEO of Blue Jewels," he mumbled under his breath. The side of his lips rose as someone stood beside him, opening a case that had a large ruby stone. It sparkled in his eyes as the light hit it.

"The ruby stone that should be on the necklace of Queen of England," the man informed him. There were three of their men inside the room. Naka-gwardiya ang dalawa sa gilid ng CEO at iyong isa ay nasa tabi niya.

"We arrive here safe and secured, Sir." Tumango siya. He cocked the gun he was holding and pointed at the man's head. Ilang segundo pa bago ito nagsalita.

"Who the hell are you?! What do you need from me? Money? Is this kidnapping for ransom?! How much do you need?" sunod-sunod nitong sigaw. From his knowledge, his name was Mr. Robert Dashwood, one of the richest businessmen in England.

Kalaban ito ni Vincent sa industriya ng pagbebenta ng mga dyamante at alahas. Matagal na nilang gustong hulihin ang taong ito pero ngayon lang nagkataon nang naglaunching ang Blue Jewels  ng Winter Collection nila.

"We don't need anything from you, it's just your life we want to vanish in front of our eyes, Dashwood," his baritone voice spoke anger.

Vincent wanted to keep away those people that hindered his happiness. Bilang tanaw ng utang na loob sa lalaki sa pagsagip sa kanya ng gabing iyon ay si Roch ang gumagawa.

He was trained to kill people for Vincent. At gusto niya iyon. He liked the sound of the gun as it fired bullets.

"What did I do to you, bullshit?!" sigaw nito, nagpupumiglas sa upuan. One of the men moved but he gestured not to touch Dashwood.

"This is not your stone, Dashwood." And he clicked the trigger of the gun. He didn't even feel guilty as the bullet hit Dashwood's chest. He felt so satisfied, and he knew it was an evil emotion.

"You know what to do." Kinuha niya ang briefcase sa lalaking katabi niya sabay abot ng baril dito.

He made his way outside thinking of there was still pity in his heart. None. For fourteen years, he learned to be heartless. He couldn't feel any soft emotion towards people. Tanging galit lamang ang bagay na nanalaytay sa dugo niya. Kung paano siya gustong patayin ng mga tauhan noon ni Lucian Imperial ay ganoon din ang nararamdaman niya para sa mga taong kriminal.

Dark Diamond Society was his home that made him so alive. A big gangster society that was owned by Vincent De Castro. All people that were under VDC had been trained to fight for their lives and for justice that they couldn't have. Vincent De Castro helped them to avenge those people in their own rules, in the own laws, in their own hands.