Chapter 7

As I looked at Sasuke, the angrier I got.  I slowly looked up at him to see his pink, puffy and swollen eyes, stained from crying so much, and scowled. How dare he do this to me, how dare he make me feel this helpless. He took something from me, something important. I'm not in control of this anymore. I bawled my fist in anger and tried to calm myself down.

"At least I feel better, I'm sure this will just blow over. I mean Rocklee is openly gay, right?" Sasuke said in a comforting tone. He puts his hand on my shoulder. In a bit of anger, I push him off of me.

" WHAT THE HELL, NO IT'S NOT GONNA BE OK, YOU FUCKING OUTED ME TO EVERYONE, ROCKLEE ISN'T EVEN OPENLY GAY, HIS RELATIONSHIP IS PRIVATE TOO," I took a step closer to Sasuke, practically fuming .

"TODAYS BEEN A FUCKING NIGHTMARE, I WAS SHOVED IN A FUCKING CLOSET AND HAD A PANIC ATTACK ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU TORTURED ME BECAUSE YOU WERE MAD AT ME FOR BEING AROACE. THEN WE MAKE UP, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT YOU LITERALLY OUTED ME TO MY FORMER BULLY WHO BORDERLINE ABUSED ME FOR YEARS !!" I inhaled and yell again, " I HATE YOU SASUKE, I ABSOULTEY DEPISE YOU." 

I turned to walk away. Negi looks confused, "Where are you going??" I look at him and the rest of my friends, "I'm gonna call home, I can't deal with this right now." TenTen and Hinata scramble to their feet "Will go with you!!" Negi and Rocklee follow behind me.

I as I left I could still hear him sobbing loudly and Sakura trying to comfort him.

:33< I promise the other chapters will be longer than this !!! just bear with me for a bit. Also do you guys even listen to the songs I link to these chapters, lolz