Chapter 4

:33> I'm not good with POV changes so please bear with me in this chapter, dear reader !!

Hinata POV

This isn't good, Naruto suffers from a panic attack disorder that is triggered by dark places and cramped areas. That supply closet doesn't have a light and is barely big enough to fit Naruto. Sasuke and Sakura shift their gazes towards me, stand up and charge at me. I whip around and run as fast as I can towards the gym, I burst through the gym corridor and run up to Negi, TenTen, and Rocklee.  They all notice me and wave, I abruptly stop in front of them and say between gasps of air " I-Its Naruto, Sasuke and S-Sakura threw him into a ..." I stop for a second to gain my balance and yell " THEY THREW HIM INTO A SUPPLY CLOSET !!! "Just before they were able to process what I just said Sasuke and Sakura swung open the door and locked eyes at me and ran towards me. Rocklee gets in front of me and pushes both of them down allowing us to sprint out of the gym and make our way to Naruto. " FOLLOW ME !!" I say as we hurry to Naruto, while turning my head to look at them, Negi and TenTen nod in agreement. 

We finally reach the supply closet and fumble with the doorknob and we finally open it we see Naruto curled up into a ball, shaking in the corner. I go up to approach him, I reach my hand out and mess with his hair a bit. "Naruto it's ok, We're right here, " I say softly. He looks up, wipes away the tears, and tackles all of us into a hug. We all hug him tightly letting him know that he's ok.

Naruto POV

" HEY FREAK !!" Sasuke yelled 

 We all turn around, my friends not breaking the hug circle around me. Considering everything that's just happened, we all were pretty pissed.

" What do you want now, Sasuke," Rocklee says 

" This isn't about you so, but out, thanks, " Sasuke says sarcastically. This strikes a nerve in Rocklee, when he gets up he gets directly into Sasuke's face.

" What's up with you lately ?? You and Naruto were super close a few days ago but ever since him came out a AroAce you been acting like a total ass. You knew that throwing Naruto into a supply closet would trigger a panic attack ".

Rocklee takes one step closer towards Sasuke which intimates Sasuke causing him to step back out of fear.

" Oh cmon, he doesn't have sexual or romantic emotions, he's so weird," Sasuke says trying to assert dominants 

Rocklee grabs him by the collar and pushes him up against a locker and says "It's so painfully clear that your lying, If you keep lying I'll throw you into that supply closet and lock the door, you don't want that, right?" Sasuke shakes his head "Ok, now tell us why you had such a sudden change of heart. "

Sasuke whisper something that none of us hear

" What was that, Sasuke ?" TenTen said smugly 

Sasuke turns a bright red and locks eye contact with me 

" I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU !!!!!"