Chapter 5

We all stared at the red-faced Sasuke in confusion 

"You have a crush on me," I asked, "Why??" "Because he thinks your hot obviously," Tenten says sarcastically. Sasuke turned red like a tomato. I punch her in the arm, "OW, what was that for!!!" I look at her blankly and say "If you like me so much, why would you do something like this ?" He stares at the floor in shame and embarrassment.

"I've liked you for so long, as we grew as friends my feelings got stronger and more unbearable. Every little thing you did I noticed, like your loud sneezes or how when you get nervous your palms get sweaty and you zone out, or how when you get excited you jump up and down. I love everything about you, from your toothy smile to how you sound really nasal whenever your allergies get the best of you. I love all of you Naruto and when you came out as AroAce that meant that you wouldn't like me back and instead of expressing my feelings for you then and there, I got mad and internalized them. I got mad at you so I started to bully you, I'm sorry."

We all turned to look at each other and looked back at Sasuke. Rocklee spoke first," Dude, I understand why you did what you did but why you drag Sakura into it??" Sasuke's blush faded slightly and tilt his head, "Huh, no I didn't, I didn't even tell her about the crush I had on Naruto." We all turned to look at Sakura who had been standing there silently, listening to our conversation. Sakura looked timid and queazy, "Is that true Sakura?" She sighed and shivered, " I saw Sasuke doing it and joined in, I didn't want you guys to just hate Sasuke." We all stared at her like she was stupid. "I'm sorry, I  thought you did something to Sasuke to make him act like that but that's no excuse for the way I acted, I'm very sorry."

Negi stood up and said, "There's no use in holding grudges against each other, lets all hug on being friends again, I mean only if you guys wanna be friends again." Both Sakura and Sasuke nod profusely. "Well ok then." Tenten stood up and dusted herself off, she turned around and helped both me and Hinata to get up. We all hug each other and laugh. 

"Wait we probably should get back to gym, right," Sasuke says. Sakura giggles and the rest of us nod as we head back to class.