Chapter 3

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. Once again I roll out of bed and start getting ready. I move really slow in the morning. I pick out my clothes and toss them on my bed. I shower and comb through my hair. I trudged back to my room to get dressed and get my things together. I grab my bag and head downstairs where I am met with a note reading.

"Mornin kiddo, I hope you slept well !! I had to go to work early today. Your breakfast and lunch are in the fridge, I put a bit of leftover cake in your lunch so be careful !! I'll see you when you get home !!"

As I pack up my lunch, I peek outside my window to see Hinata, TenTen, Negi, and Rocklee waving at me through my window. I scarf down my breakfast, throw on my sweater, grab my house keys, and lock the door on my way out."GOOD MORNING YOU GUYS," I run up to them and we start walking to school. "Look who isn't late for once," TenTen says smugly, Rocklee cackles and says " Yeah your usually late, you must really hate mornings." "Oh because I thought the two people that were late all last week said something." I tease. TenTen jokingly punches me in the arm, Negi and Hinata start laughing. 

Once we reach the schoolyards we say our goodbyes and break off.

I head to my locker to put my books and stuff inside."OW !" Someone had stepped on my foot, I frantically look around to figure out who it was. I looked to my right and saw Sakura sticking her tongue out at me and Sasuke giving me the middle finger. "FREAK !" I hear Sakura yell at me. 

My day is so not off to a good start.

I finish my morning classes and meet my friends outside for lunch.

As soon as I walk outside I see TenTen and Hinata ushering and yelling at me to come sit with me, my face warms up and I walk over towards them ." So how was your day Naruto ?" Negi asks "Sakura and Sasuke didn't mess with you, right?" Everyone stared at me awaiting my answer, " Sakura stepped on my foot this morning and called me a freak, Sasuke gave me the middle finger," I say nonchalantly. "Aw Naruto, I'm sure if you ignoring them and it will be fine," Hinata says empathetically while giving me a soft smile. "Yeah and if they mess with you again well beat em up !" TenTen says, "YEAH!" Rocklee chimes in. Hinata was aggressively nodding her head and Negi gives me a thumbs-up. "AWE, YOU GUYS," I say as I tackle them into a hug "You guys are so sweet". "AWE, NARUTO!" TenTen says as she hugs all of us tighter. Our hug lasts a few seconds before we let go of each other and stand."Well we gotta get to class, see you later, Naruto", "Remember what I said, ok? If you just ignore them they'll stop". "We'll see you at PE !" I nod and wave. "Yeah, see you during PE."

:33< Timeskip to right before PE !!! So they just finish changing 

I finish changing at start walking down the hall to get to the gym room. As soon as I the corner Sasuke and Sakura walk out from the corner. Sasuke starts walking up to me, he so close he's inches from my face.

❗❗TW: BULLYING AND PANIC ATTACKS ❗❗

"Your such a stupid fucking bitch. No one likes you, not your friends, not your family, not anyone. Once you tell them how big of a freak you are, they're gonna distances themselves from you. 

I started stepping back but with every step I go back, he takes one forward. He then shoves me on the ground and gets in my face.

You'll be all alone. Your so disgusting and you know what disgusting people get."

My face turns pale as I glance over at the dark supply closet. I scramble to my feet and try to run away but Sasuke grabs my collar and pulls me back to the ground. He grabs me by my arms and Sakura grabs my legs. 

 "This is what freaks like you deserve," Sasuke says with an evil glare.

I desperately look around the hallway and see Hinata out the corner of my eye."HINATA GO GET HELP!" She whips her head around and gasps.

He and Sakura then throw me into the supply closet and shut and lock the door.

My heart starts beating extremely fast, I hyperventilating and shaking. I start sweating and look down at my hands.

 I'm having a panic attack.