Chapter 2

I stare at the floor as TenTen, Rocklee, Negi, and Hinata rush over to comfort me."Hey, Its ok," Hinata says softly as she puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me a comforting yet sympathetic look." Yeah, you don't need them Naruto," Rocklee says "Yeah! were still your friends" TenTen chimes in happily. I look towards Negi and he gives me a nod agreeing with everything they're saying, "We're here for you, Naruto," Negi says giving me a soft smile. I smile and nod back. 

We talk for a bit longer, they say their goodbyes and leave. 

"See you at school tomorrow, "They all say as they wave and walk out the threshold of my house and onto the cement pavement. "Yeah see you at school," I say quietly. I watch as they all walk in different directions, I let out a shaky sigh and step back in the house and wait for Pervy Sage.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

"That must be Pervy Sage," I open the door and yep it was Pervy Sage, he has a bag full of different flavors of instant ramen in the other hand he has a gift bag. "Hey, Kiddo!" he says as he pats me on the head, he holds up the gift bag." I got you something for your birthday," he hands me the gift bag, "Open it, kiddo". I open the bag and pull out a ... frog plushie ?? I look at the frog plushie and I look at Pervy Sage. " I figure you had a frog wallet you would like a frog plushie," Pervy Sage says " It'll grow on you, kiddo", he says as he smiles at me. 

I take the plushie upstairs and put in on my bed, I rush back downstairs. Pervy Sage all ready put a pot of water on the stove, "While we wait for this water to boil we should probably pick out a movie to watch". I look up and smile

"Yeah we should"

:33< Sorry this chapter is shorter than the other one, the next chapter will be longer!!