Cut

Song is The Last Night By Skillet. Guys I have some things to say since I have dealt with this before when a friend of mine was depressed for a long time. If your depressed please get some help. Your not alone in this world, everyone has someone who cares about them and will listen to you. I'm not saying to do the things in this chapter. No. Don't. It could seriously hurt you and the ones around you. Enjoy the chapter! 

Ty's P.O.V
I walk down the hallway. I hear a scream. I run down the hall. I stop in my tracks. My eyes widen. In the hall there are bodies. The walls look like they were painted on by blood. I walk down slowly looking at each one. Their the recruits. Some of them have limps missing and deep claw marks. They each have a number cut into them. 43, 44, 45, and so on. But the only one I knew who does that is...I hear another scream. I run down there. Ian, Quentin, Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Tay, Jess, Kitty, Seto, and Jake look the ones in the hallway. Dead. I look in the room. Enderlox! He grabs Sky by the throat and claws him. Sky screams.

"Ty stop!" Someone yells. Someone goes through me. It's Ghost in her ender form. Enderlox throws Sky against the wall. He grabs Ghost. Ghost turns normal. A sword forms in Enderlox's hand. This has to be a nightmare. Enderlox stabs Ghost in the stomach.

I open my eyes. Another one. This one had to be the worst. Pain shoots up my wrist. Why do I have a knife in my hand? I get out of my bed. I stand up. I turn on the light. My eyes widen. My wrist down to my elbow has cut marks on it. Wait when did I do this? I had a knife in my hand. I look at it. The blade has blood on it. My put my hand on my arm. Pain shoots up. I grit my teeth. Ever since that thing showed my worst fear I been having nightmares and Enderlox shows up during the day. I can't eat cause I see images on those people at that village Enderlox attacked. I drop the knife. I put my shirt on. I look at the clock. It's midnight. How am I going to explain this? I take a wet rag from the bathroom. I rub it against my arm. This is going too far. I have been trying to tell Ghost, bur he shows up behind her or I see her in one of my nightmares. I can't even look at my friends or the recruits the same cause they turn into dead versions of them. I will either lose my mind or die of blood loss.

Lucky each of us have a first aid kit in our rooms. I pull it out. I look at my arm. I had to cut myself 10 or 12 times. Everyone will ask why I have this. I put pad on my arm. I put the gaze from my elbow to my hand. I seal it there. I don't put it too tight. If you do, you would cut off you blood circulation. That would be very bad. I put the kit away. Well I'm not going back to sleep. I look the knife I dropped. I hope I only hurt myself and no one else. I pick up the knife. It's Enderlo'x. I put the knife away. So how am I going to explain this? They will ask questions and my arm will scar. Great evidence that I cut. (A/N Cutting is not something to be taken lightly. If you cut, tell someone before you seriously hurt yourself. Just saying it's not something to be laughing about. If you do get help please.) Not something to be proud of. I put my shoes and sword on. I walk outside. It's raining. I walk down the hall. I stop. I look ahead. I see blood on the walls. I look away. Great now places are turning into a nightmare for me.

"Ty what are you doing up?" Someone asks. I look at them. It's Jess.

"I can't sleep what about you?" Jess looks at my arm. 

"I was helping Jason with something. I'm done. What happen to your arm?" Jess asks. If she sees it, she'll think I did this to myself. I wouldn't cut myself. 

"It's nothing. Night." I turn to leave, but Jess grabs my arm and unwraps it. 

"Ty, why?" Jess asks. I rewrap it. 

"Jess." 

"Ty you cut yourself?" Jess asks. I can't tell her what it's really from. So I guess go with this.