Seto & Midnight

Seto's P.O.V

I think I see them. I go towards them. Midnight still has Sky's amulet in her hand. I get off my horse. I run towards them.

"Kitty!" She looks at me. She goes flying. I catch her. We go on the ground with her on top of me. Kitty looks at me.

"Seto thanks for breaking my fall." Kitty said. That hurt so much.

"No problem." She gets off of me. She helps me up.

"What are you doing here?" Kitty asks.

"Get the amulet and go back to Sky. I'll deal with Midnight." Kitty looks at me.

"How do I get it?" Kitty asks. I look at Midnight. She looks at me.

"I have no idea. I'll ge it then."

"What are you going to do?" Kitty asks.

"I don't know. But go back to the North Village." Kitty leaves. I look at Midnight. She appears in front of me. Her face turns red.

"What do you want?" Midnight asks.

"The amulet and for you to kill the demons." Midnight backs away from me.

"Why should I?" Midnight asks.

"People are dying please." Midnight looks at me. I walk towards her. She turns back to normal Midnight instead of evil Midnight. She takes a step back.

"No I might hurt you." Midnight said. What?

"Now you care?"

"I have always cared." Midnight said. How about when she put me in a coma? I don't think she cared then.

"How about when you put me in a coma?"

"I couldn't control myself. I never seem to can when I'm around you." Midnight said. Wait so this is what this is about. Nevermind that. I have some thing I'm suppose to be doing.

"Then stop this. Please stop." Midnight takes a step towards me.

"But I don't know how." Midnight said.

"You need to break your focus." She looks confuse.

"My focus? I'm not focusing on anything." Midnight said. That's what she's suppose to think.

"You are and you don't know it. You are what is keeping these demons alive."

"I am? How do I break focus that I don't know that I'm in?!" Midnight yells. She goes on her knees. She puts her hands on the ground in front of her.

"I screwed up again. I ruined everything again. Like usually." Midnight said. I kneel in front of her. She looks at me.

"You didn't screw up anything."

"I didn't?" Midnight asks. No she didn't. I can tell that she wasn't in control this whole time.

"No you weren't in control."

"How did you know?" Midnight asks.

"Cause I can see it." 

"Me a monster?" Midnight asks. 

"No I don't see that." Midnight looks at me.

"That's a first." Midnight said. She really believes she screwed up everything. 

"For what?" She looks away from me. 

"For someone to see through the monster I am. I screw up anything. I try to have  friends but I end up killing them. Like I almost killed you. I was trying to stop myself. Bu I couldn't. Usually people would have gave up the first shot. When you keep getting up and trying to get to me, that reminded me of someone to me. They died because of me. I didn't want that to happen to you. Your friends are special to you aren't they?" Midnight asks. She's all alone?