Midnight

So hey! Song is Anthem of The Lonely By Nine Lashes. Anyway new character! Her name is Midnight and she's unbreonlover character. If you guys ever want to be in the series just tell me and maybe I will. And ideas. I love them ideas that are coming in. Anyway enjoy the character!

Midnight's P.O.V 
I swing my legs back and forth. I'm on a tree cause why not? I love trees. I look at the sky. I side down the branch to see the night sky. I smile. I hear a crack. My eyes widen. I quickly slide to the truck. Wait it wasn't the branch. I know what branch cracking sounds like and that wasn't it. I hear yelling and crashing. What is that? I look around. The tree shakes. I freeze. I look down at the ground. I smile. Sky and Ty. Wait Ty doesn't look like himself. I look at Sky. He doesn't look good.

"Ty calm down." Sky said. What is going on? I'm curious. But at the same time I feel like I should get out of here. Nah. I want to see this. This could get good.

"I am calm." Ty said. His voice is darker then normal. Yeah that's calm for sure.

"Then get out of your ender form." Sky said. Ty disappears and reappears in front of Sky. He grabs his amulet and rips it off. Sky screams. Ty backs off. I look at Sky. A purple and black solid pattern comes quickly on his skin. Sky sinks to the ground.

"That Blight curse will be the death of you Sky." Ty said. I look at Sky. I have to do something. Sky's in a lot pain. I have heard of that curse before, but I thought it was fake. I jump down in front of Sky. I put my hands up towards Ty.

"Ok lets calm down here." Ty glares at me. I look at Sky. I need to get that amulet back to him. I look at Ty. He's gone. That was easy. Too easy. I kneel next to Sky.

"What do I do?"

"A-Amulet." Sky said. I nod. But Ty had it. Someone grabs me and throws me on the ground. I stand up and turn around. Sky can't fight like that. He's wide open to an kill attack. A sword forms in Ty's hand. It's long black with purple particles and curve as it goes to the tip. The handle looks like it's a normal sword handle expect for its wrapped in a black cloth that hangs from the bottom. That has to be the ender version of Ty's sword. Well I like it. Wait Sky. I run towards them. I grab his arm and pull it back. Ty has Sky's amulet in his other hand. I reach for it. Ty grabs my arm and twists it and flips me over him. I kick his feet and he falls on the ground. I grab the chord of the amulet and pull it. I look at Sky. His face is halfway covered by the curse. That can't be good. I look back at Ty. What happen to him? I grab Sky's amulet out of his hands. I throw it towards Sky and he catches it. Ty grabs me. I dig my fingers into the ground. Ty throws me and I hit a tree. Pain shoots everywhere. I yell. I fall on the ground. I put my hand on my side and look at my hand. It's red. Sh*t. I put my hand back on my side. Ty walks towards me. I can't move. 

Sky's P.O.V
I put my amulet around my neck. The girl falls on the ground. Ty walks towards her. I stand up. My eyes turn white. I appear in front of the girl. I look at Ty. He stops and smirks.

"Leave her out of this."

"She got in the way." Ty said. She helped me. She didn't get in the way at all.

"No she didn't." Ty hits me with something. I grit my teeth. Ok I might have to do this. I grab Ty's arm. I put my hand on his chest. Ty falls on the ground. He turns back to normal Ty. I just knocked me out just so you know. I look at the girl. She has black hair with purple streaks that covers her eyes, blue jeans, purple high tops, a black leather jacket with a gray shirt under it, and an amulet too. Hers is a dark amethyst heart that's surrounded by silver. I lean her against the tree. She's out cold and hurt. I look at Ty. I found him at least. Jerome and Ghost didn't take what I did so well.