35

Luke's POV.

He sat there silently, deciding on what he should say.

I honestly don't know what's going to come out his mouth, but it hope it's not as bad as he's making it seem.

"A few nights ago you had gone to bed early, and i dont know I went out for a few hours, and I slept with another guy." He said, running his hands through his hair.

"This is a joke, right?" I asked, sitting up straighter. He shook his head, and stood up. He pulled off his shirt and showed me his stomach that was littered with love bites. I felt my eyes fill with tears, and the corners of my mouth turned down.

"Were you like, drunk? Did someone take advantage of you or-" "No Luke. I didn't drink that night." He said, and I stood up.

"Why would you do that?! Why would you do that when were engaged?! We have a family, Michael!" I yelled with tears falling from my eyes. "You're such an idiot!" I yelled, and punched his arm. I quickly walked from the bonus room, into the room me and Michael now shared. "So stupid!" I yelled as he followed me in. I pulled on my jacket, and slipped my shoes over my socks.

"We have a son, Michael! And you cheated on me! How could you do that to me? How could you do that to him?!" I asked, and stood up once I heard a cry from the other room.

I pushed past Michael, and walked into Logan's room. "C'mon baby. Were going home." I said, and picked Logan up. I rubbed his back and bounced him up and down to soothe him. "Wait Luke. Please just let me explain." Michael sighed, walking behind us.

"There's nothing to explain. You cheated, you were sober, and fully aware of what you were doing!" I whisper yelled, and walked down the stairs. I wiped my eyes and opened the door. "I'll be back." I whispered, before I walked out and slammed the door behind me.

I rubbed Logan's back as he cried, and I walked home quickly. I saw Alex walking to Ashton's car with him but she looked back once she saw me. "Luke? Why are you crying?" She asked, letting go of Ashton's hand, and running after me.

"Hold on." I whispered, and walked into the house. She waited on the porch, and I sat Logan in his playpen. I walked back outside, and immediately fell into Alex's arms. I sobbed on her shoulder. Ashton walked up to us, and I pulled back. "Luke what's wrong?" She asked, and I shook my head. "Not important. I want you to go with Ashton, and have a good time. You made plans to go out, not to sit home, and baby me. Now go." I said, and kissed her cheek.

She slowly nodded, and hugged me, "But were talking about this when I get back." She said, and I nodded.

Her and Ashton eventually went off, and I walked back into the house, hearing Logan crying once again. I picked him up, and brought him upstairs. We went in my room that I haven't slept in for a long time. We both laid down on the bed, and he sat up, and scooted closer to me, sniffling. I hate seeing him cry, even though all babies do it. His little lip quivered, before his face fell, and tears slipped from his eyes. "Luh.." He said quietly.

"Love you too."

"Dada.." He said, and I smiled up at him. I wiped my tears off of my cheeks, and I laughed quietly when he did the same thing to himself, mimicking me. I sat up and kissed his tiny cheek. He laid down beside me, and brought his hand up to my face.

"Daddy loves you." I whispered, and ran my finger over his tiny cheek. He held his hand on the area in front of my ear. "Everything's gonna be okay." "Otay." He said back, and I smiled at him. "That's right. It's gonna be okay."

--

"I just need a break Michael." I whispered as I stood in front of him.

"At least I was honest and told you!" He yelled defensively. I'm glad Logan isn't in here.

"And I appreciate you being honest, but that doesn't change the fact that were engaged and you slept with another guy." I said quietly.

"We have a family, Luke. You can't just take a break." He said, and I felt my face become redder and redder through anger.

"We have a family, Michael. You can't just sleep with other men!" I yelled, placing my hands on my hips.

"I want the best for Logan, and if you were gonna fùck up this big, you should've done it before you got me pregnant! We can't just forget about this!" I yelled, and his face turned angry.

"If you wanted the best for Logan, you would forgive me, and forget about it! You obviously don't if you're gonna keep fighting with me!" He yelled. "I want the very best for him! Don't ever say That I don't! And I can't just forget about this, ever! I want to be the best dad he'll ever get, and nothing less!"

"What do you know about being a good dad? You didn't even have one!" He yelled, and I stepped back, placing my arms over my stomach. "You can't say a thing about being a good dad! You don't know one thing about parenting! You were stuck in an orphanage for 10 years of your life! How do you expect to be the best when you don't know the first thing about parenting?!" He yelled at me, his expression turning angrier and angrier.

I don't want to show Michael that I'm weak, but I can't hold anything in after that.

"Why would you say that?" I asked, trying to hold my tears in for as long as I could.

"Because it's true! How are you gonna be able to love him if you can't even love yourself yet? You're standing there like an insecure 14 year old little girl, and you think you can be the best dad in the world?" He asked, and laughed.

"I regret everything I've ever done with you!" I yelled at the top of my lugs with tears uncontrollably falling as I ripped the ring off of my finger and threw it on the ground.

I stormed out of the house, and ran upstairs into my room. I laid next to a sleeping Logan, and cuddled up with him.

"I will be the best dad ever."

34 votes, 12 comments?