25

Michael's POV.

Me and Luke has his whole house to ourselves this week. The girls went on a little camping thing, so we stayed. However, me and Calum were gonna go somewhere tonight. He said something about a club.

It was Saturday night, and Luke was curled up on the couch with Logan. The baby was asleep, and Luke was watching reruns of Different Strokes. I walked further into the living room, and walked in front of the couch. I kneeled down, and his gaze turned to me. "Calum's here. I'm gonna go." I said. He nodded, and ran his hands over my face. "Is Calum gonna be sober enough to drive you home?" He asked, and I nodded. "Calum doesn't drink." I said. He nodded, but placed his hand on my shoulder before I got up. "Please don't come home too drunk." He said, and I nodded, kissing his lips.

"I love you I said walking to the door."

"I love you too." He said, and I walked out of the door.

--

We got to the club, and walked down the steps to the large bar. Calum got a water, but I ordered shot, after shot. I was feeling a little tipsy, but I turned to Calum, grabbing the beer I just got. I'm not a lightweight, so if I wanna get drunk, I'll really have to try.

I sipped on the beer as he rambled on about some girls dancing in a group. I glanced at the ones he were talking about and rolled my eyes. "Ew. Girls." I mumbled.

I felt my head getting a little dizzier from all the shots, so I stood up, walking out amongst the crowd of people.

--

Luke's POV.

I sat in the living room, folding laundry mum had asked me to do as Logan laid on his little baby mat, playing with toys dangling above his head. I had music playing softly, and I hummed along before I heard the door open, and then shut.

"Put the baby to bed, and then get back down here." I heard Michael's raspy voice say, so I quickly stood up, grabbing Logan. I turned around, and I saw Michael standing there with bloodshot red eyes, a stern expression on his face. He was obviously drunk, so I quickly ran Logan upstairs, and laid his in his crib.

I made my way back downstairs, and saw Michael waiting for me in the living room. "Michael honey, you're drunk. Let's got you cleaned-" I felt a rough grip on both of my arms, and I stopped what I was saying quickly. He sloppily started kissing my neck, and I pulled back, not wanting to have drunken sex with him. I want every time to be special. He glared up at me. "No Michael." I said, and looked back at him.

"Excuse me?" He slurred. I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I said no. You're drunk."

"And you're sober." He mumbled, pushing me onto the couch.

I apologize in advance for what's coming. It's not what you think. Luke's not getting sexually assaulted or anything. I'm just sorry, but drama must come soon. >:)

20 votes, 8 comments?