Chapter 2 ~ Why? 🌘

I head back to class earlier than I supposed to be, no one was there except me.
I sat down at my seat, taking my notebook to sketch and write random stuff that comes into my head.
🌼

🌼

🌼

🌼
The door opened so I looked up to see it was just one of the students.
I quickly looked at my notebook to get back to what i was doing but was startled not expecting him to sit beside me.

"Hey, Umm Yugyeom right?"

'Why are you here?'
"Oh, Yeah. Do you need anything?"

"Oh, nothing just wanted to talk to you. My name is Bambam by the way but I'm pretty sure you already know that.", he said with an awkward giggle.

'Of course I already know that but what I dont know is why are YOU here?'
"Hmm." I hummed keeping my thoughts to myself, getting back to sketching some random things in my notebook leaving him there hanging.

"That's a pretty drawing, I never knew you know how to draw. But how come the colors dont match everything or why is it all rainbowy?"

'What do you mean 'You never knew' and why are YOU asking out of all people.'
I muttered a 'Thanks' not even bothering to look at him. I looked at my watch to see that we only have 20 more minutes till class starts. I looked at him, our eyes meeting.
"How come your acting like this?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

I sighed deeply. "Just why are you-"

Suddenly the door burst open, almost all of the students came rushing in, taking the empty seats.
I sighed deeply again, hiding my notebook under the table not even glancing at the person beside me.

Soon after the professor came in.