Chapter 4: Who?🌒

🌼
"Hey over hear!!"

After getting lunch I was caught off guard when someone jumped behind my back and someone screaming along it.

"Youngjae, Jackson Please never do that, ever again."
Someone said with a strict and calm voice. "Sorry gyeom, guess they've missed you that much even though we hangout yesterday and even had a late night talk in the group chat."

"It's fine Jaebeom, not the first time this happened." I giggled slightly.

"Soooo gyeomie, what took you so long. We've been waiting for atleast an hour." Jackson said while slowly leaning in my ear whispering. "Are you turning into Jaebeom?? No there cant be 2 of them. One is already enough!" He said over dramatically while whispering.

"Hey I heard that." Jaebeom said with a scoff.

I just chuckled at their behavior avoiding the question I was asked earlier.
🌼

🌼

🌼

🌼
"Gyeomie class is almost starting, its 12:23. We could have gone to that massive garden if you were here early, right you never answered my question. What took you so long?" Youngjae said speaking softly while slowly leaning at me.

'Theres no harm on telling right?'

"By the way yugs, thats mustard not ketchup." Jackson said while slowly picking up the mustard giving me the ketchup.

"Right, the Professor wanted me to stay because he wants me to find someone."
"Who? I mean tthat's shocking since as far as I know. Were your only friends- Ow." Jaebeom said getting a punch in the shoulder by Youngjae.
"What he means is that you always hangout with us that we never saw you with other people, we thought you dont like hanging out with anyone else so he- I mean we thought were your only friends." Youngjae said giving me his sunshine smile while slightly glancing at Jaebeon to glare at him.

"Pshhh what do you mean friends? Were all not "friends". Were BEST FRIENDS, MATES, BROTHERS, BU-"
"I get it jacks, and it's totally fine Jae, besides its my fault for always being with you guys. Sorry." I said soflty cutting Jackson off while giving everyone an assuring smile.
"Gyeom it's not your fault for hanging out with us, no need to be sorry. And its my fault for thinking that way." Jaebeom said while scratching his head a bit.

"Anyways now that's fixed. Who's the person Yugyeom?" Jackson said chirping again.
'Maybe I shouldn't but maybe it's fine. No they wont be fine with it, oh gosh will they get mad if I do? Maybe they forgave them, maybe they forgave him. No its only a maybe, what if they didnt? Will they even let me? But even if they didnt, I dont have any choice.'

☀️🐯🌴
☀️"Yugy? Are you still there?"
🐯"Maybe hes thinking?"
🌴"If he is then that means the person is someone we dont truly know."
🐯"Or trust."
☀️"Could be both."
🐯"Who do you think it is?"
☀️"What if its-"
🌴"Jae, 1st of ALL. Yugs doesn't have any classes with that guy, 2nd EVERYONE or as far as I know of, knows what happened with Yugyeom unless Yugyeoms not famous enough or they're new, 3rd of all-"
"Yugyeom is SMART enough to decline even if the Principal or someone that has an authority to said so. We know." Both Jackson and Youngjae said in sync while rolling their eyes at the oldest among them.

🌼

'Ok I've thought about it enough, I'm pretty sure they'll be fine with it.' I said huffing a little.
"Alright, so the person that the Professor wanted me to find since that person skipped half of the class is Bambam." I said smiling sheepishly while all their gaze are on me.