Chapter 8: Mystery 🌑

🌼
I slowly opened my eyes feeling someone's warmth around me. I can feel my tears still streaming down my face, then I suddenly heard the same words I heard before passing out.

"Its ok Yugyeom, I'm here."

I immediately cried my hearts out wanting to hear someone say that again. I just cried in her arms not caring who the person actually is.
The person just kept saying comforting words to me like she understood me. I eventually felt tired. Even though I'm scared of dreaming it again, I still closed my eyes, loving the warmth the person give me.

🐞
Yugyeom eventually fell asleep after crying in the persons chest. Missing the days where everything was still ok.
The person that was hugging Yugyeom tightly like hes the persons everything. She eventually teared up, feeling the guilt hit her like a train. She looked at Yugyeom one last time while wiping the tears in his face.
"I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. If I stayed and tried harder, you wouldn't have felt such pain I felt everyday."
The person heard some people calling out Yugyeoms name.
She kissed Yugyeoms head goodbye, and slowly disappeared while daisy petals flew everywhere.

🐯
"Yugyeom! Where are you?"
I shouted checking every classroom until a bright light lit up in one if the rooms I haven't checked.
I ran towards the light as soon as possible like it was calling out for me. I slowly opened the door and saw Yugyeom sleeping there peacefully. I immediately noticed the tears that are shining like crystals making him look angelic.
I looked at the open window and saw daisy petals laying there.

I texted the others telling them where Yugyeom is but not telling them how he found him.

"Yugyeom, what happened to you?" I asked quietly getting closer to him. I sat down beside him moving his head to rest in my shoulders while waiting for the others to come.
"Tsh how are you still angelic even though your cried like a river. I'm starting to get worried yknow. I just left for a year and now your like this. Everyone even JB is avoiding my question when I ask about you and what happened."
I sighed looking at the ground.
"I'm pretty sure its truly sensitive and serious that I cant know huh? It's fine its fine. I just want to say sorry. Sorry for not knowing.
For leaving. For being a coward. I'm so sorry."
I felt the tears forming in my eyes.
"Jacks Where are you?" I heard someone shout. I immediately wiped my tears away and stood up, walking to the door to open it slowly.
"Here!" I shouted.
I saw Youngjae ran as fast as he could to get here, worry written all over hes face.
"Oh my gosh, where's Yugyeom?! Is he ok?! Is he hurt?! Is he alright?! "
"First of all take a deep breath, JB isn't here yet."
"Dont call me that and where is he?" I heard jaebeom said.
Hes in the room.
"Why didn't you carry him?"
"Hes heavy. Dont you know how tall the guy is. And he looks so peaceful. Go look."

"That's still doesnt count as a reason. Yugyeom is light I have carried him before, forcefully." Jaebeom said quite glaring at Youngjae who just went in, in an instant.
"Yugyeom, your ok!" Youngjae exclaimed happily, engulfing Yugyeom in a hug.

🐞
Yugyeom slowly woke up feeling someone else's warmth engulf him. He opened his eyes to see his friends, especially Youngjae that's hugging him.
"Yugyeom your awake, gosh I guess a simple hug could do the trick." Jackson said smiling softly.
"As if you tried waking him up." Jaebeom said quite sassily.
"Well-"
"So Yugyeom, what happened are you ok? Are you alright? Are you hurt? Does something hurt?" Youngjae kept asking the youngest one some questions while the 2 behind Youngjae kept bickering.

"I'm just so happy your ok. Seriously I almost called the police but Jackson just stopped me saying the police will be useless since you haven't been gone for a whole day." Youngjae said hugging Yugyeom again much tighter, sincerity in his tone.
"Dont ever do that, you almost gave me a panic attack." Jackson said strictly.
"Why almost?" Jaebeom asked.

I just giggled at their antics.
"Thanks everyone." I muttered still hugging Youngjae.
"Are you guys just gonna hug all day or?" Jackson and Jaebeom said in complete sync.
"Alright lets leave. Were staying at your house Yugyeom. After what happened today, I dont think I can leave you all alone again." Youngjae said and Yugyeom just nodded and smiled at him.

As they are getting closer to the exit, Yugyeom felt someone staring or glaring at him.

Yugyeom just ignored it and hold both Jackson and Youngjaes hand. Walking straight to the exit.
"Wait what time is it? How long was I been gone?" Yugyeom asked, curiosity in his tone.
"Hmm it's already 6 PIM-"
"You've been gone for 3 hours Gyeom, I seriously thought you went home but that's impossible since you always wait for us and you cant go home alone, you can only go to school alone." Youngjae answered.
Jaebeom cleared his throat earning everyone's attention.
"Theres still students so I guess theres still teachers tutoring some of them." Jaebeom said.
"I'll tell them." Jackson said raising hes hand above like an excited child.
"Wait. Tell the teachers what?"
Yugyeom asked clearly confused.
"We actually panicked since school supposed to end at 4 right? When your not at the exit or at the Lockers, we immediately went to the class you'll have next. But they told us you didnt show up, and some student said they saw you running away. Thats when we reported it to the principal and of course Youngjae almost called the police thinking you got kidnapped or what."
Jackson explained carefully and laughing at the end, remembering what happened with Youngjae and Jabeom.
"Well since Jackson offered to tell the Prinicipal, We'll just wait here." Jaebeom said while me and Youngjae just nodded.
"Right, can I go to the bathroom?"
Yugyeom asked looking both at Youngjae and Jaebeom.
"Sure, just be careful, and dont get lost again." Youngjae said strictly yet with care.