「Quite an explanation and info about the story」

Number of times edited: 1
THIS IS A HUGE SPOILER SO IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THIS THEN IM SORRY
BUT IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO READ THIS BUT DOESNT WANT TO BE SPOILED THEN PLEASE. SKIP THIS EXPLANATION
THANK YOU

This is pure fiction, except for the person. Half or everything in it is just me and my knowledge.

THIS IS THE SAME THINGS AS THE (I guess) ORIGINAL OMEGAVERSE

So in here, Everyone can be your mate. Just like the original omegaverse, the omega goes to heat, they get marked, they can have a child and so on.

Just in this world you can get rejected with some side effects of doing so.
If your just human, you will only get 10% chance of the side effects.
(That is 3-4 side effects). The highest percentage is 50% (7-14), any number higher from that will consist half (15 or more)
/everything.

if your a rejected mate, there will be side effects or sickness, conditions, anything.
Examples.
Colorblindness:
(Black and white)
(Just white)
(Grey)
(Black and grey)
(Grey and white)
(Blue and red)
(Green and pink)
When your condition or side effect is colorblindness you only get to see 2 or 1 color.
Unbearable pain:
Chest pain
Head ache
Heart ache
Paper cut
Knife cut
Any pain for you will be unbearable to the point where no medicine can help you.
Forgetfulness:
You constantly forget everything or anything whether it's your choice or not.
Sickness/disease:
Fever
Cough
Any sickness/disease you will get will be forever with you. Though you will not die but it will reduce your life span by atleast 10%.

Not being able to forget anything or everything:
This will start once you got rejected by your mate. You won't be able to forget every little detail about what happened once the sentence has been said.
And so on.
There are many other effects/ conditions the person will have if they got rejected.
This will only apply to people that has their mates.

If you were the one that rejected your mate, you will have to pay the prise of doing it.
Forever guilt:
You will be guilty forever about what you did unless the person you rejected set you free. You will constantly have the thought of the person you rejected no matter what happen. Even if there is a reason why you rejected them.
This also has unbearable pain and so on.

The percentage apply to both the rejected and the one that rejected them.