Chapter 3: What? 🌑

In the middle of the class, "Bambam" kept poking me then when I look at him he would just simply smile at me.

'Ugh. Seriously what does he want?!'

I glanced at him noticing that hes actually holding a piece of paper.

'Seriously if hes gonna give me something then he should just give it. How annoying.'

I sighed deeply looking at him giving him.

"Please if you want something, just say it." I whispered making sure the Professor doesnt hear me.
"Sorry sorry, ummm actually here." He handed me a piece of paper slowly.
"Huh? Whats-"
"Excuse me sir. Can I please go to the bathroom?"
"Of course Bambam but please dont slack, class is almost over."
The Professor said strictly, I glared at Bambam for cutting me off and excusing himself to "go to the bathroom".
I looked at the piece of paper scoffing at the thought that it's probably just his trash.
🌼

🌼

🌼

🌼
The bell rang indicating that class is over.
"Excuse me Yugyeom will you please stay just for a moment?"
'Why do I have to stay all the time?? Its not like I did something wrong.' I pouted while thinking to myself about what could possibly I've done to be left behind.

"Yugyeom is it alright if you find Bambam and send him to the Teachers Office at 3 pm.?"

'What??? Why me'

"Sir may I ask why does it have to be me, Bambam has alot of friends and besides I'm not really close to him."
'If only you knew we wouldn't be in this situation.'
"Well I saw how he looks at you at class, I thought you guys were close but please just do this once. He wont go when it's one of his 'friends' that told him to."

I sighed deeply having no choice to what the Professor said.
"Then I'll do it, but if he insists I wont be the one pulling him over there." I muttered looking down at the ground.

🌼

I bowed at the Professor before heading out.

I looked at both directions of the halls, 'First I should go to each restrooms to the cafeteria then, then to the other side of the campus. Why do I have to do this again? Right because the way that 'guy' looked at me. How am I gonna find him in this large too big of a campus.'

I pouted while heading to the cafeteria to have my lunch.