Chapter 6: Nevermind 🌓

We both sighed in relief knowing Mrs. Lavien only warned us and didn't send us to detention.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook, I didnt know she had such good hearing." 'Even though I've been in Art class for 2 years now.' I whispered lowly making sure only Jungkook heard me.
"Its ok Yugyeom but what's the problem?" Jungkook whispered back.
'Maybe he wont be friends with me if i tell him. He'll think I'm pathetic.'
I looked at Jungkook and flashed him an assuring smile.
"Oh it's just I'm really bad at colors and dont know what's what. So I wanted to ask if you could help me. It's ok if you dont want to I can still share the book." I whispered again while slowly looking down at the book.
"Oh, is that it? It's fine I can help you." Jungkook said with a slight chuckle.

🌼

'Finally, were almost done,' I looked at the watch to check the time. '20 minutes left before class will end. It's already 2:10, gosh what am I gonna do with Bambam, seriously Professor already knows I'll give up, why choose me? Thinking about this gives me a headache.'
I glanced at Jungkook, to check what hes doing.
'I wonder what kind is he? He looks like a Beta, but then again his scent is quite strong, even I smell it. If only i could turn back time. I would've known already what kind he is.' I sighed deeply earning Jungkooks attention.
"Is something wrong?" He whispered.
"Ah it's nothing, I was just wondering what kind are you?"
I whispered back with a quite hesitating tone.
"Oh, I knew you would be curious, I actually dont know. I always thought I'm an alpha but," he sighed sadly "Its hard to explain, really." He smiled sadly.
"Its fine, if it's really hard you dont have to tell me. Maybe I can help."
I said looking at him.
"No it's ok, but what about you? What kind are you? To be honest you look like an omega, it's just your so pretty and fair. But you are tall though." He said confused while looking at me up and down.
"Oh umm yeah I am an omega actually, alot of people do think I'm an alpha because of my height but still." I said flustered a bit because of his gaze.
"Oh sorry, but how come I cant smell your scent?" He asked.
'Right I forgot about that.'

*BELLRINGING*

"Right, since there isnt enough time, I'll count that as your homework and-----"

🌼

"Oh right Yugyeom, you didnt answer my question." Jungkook said while walking out the door.
"Oh about that, its because I dont have a strong scent and I usually hide it because of other alphas."
I said nervously fidgeting with the hem of my shirt.
"That's understandable." He said humming abit.
"Oh right Yugyeom ill have to get going, I'll see you later." He said cheerfully.
"Yeah sure see you." I said waving goodbye while he walk to the other side of the hallway.

'Now I'll have to deal with Bambam. Its 2:31, just 29 minutes till 3 o'clock.'
🌼
I went to all the rooms, restrooms and hallways there is but there is no sight of Bambam.
'I haven't check the court yard and the garden also the rooftops. I've been looking for 20 minutes, just 9 minutes, this wont work.' I sighed frustrated.
Just as I'm about to go to the principas office alone, I heard a loud laugh from detention.
'That laugh. Who's is it?'  I asked myself while getting closer to detention.
'Wait, THATS BAMBAMS LAUGH!
FINALLY!'  I exclaimed. I ran towards detention as fast as i could almost missing it because the colors looked the same in my view.

I immediately slammed the door open and I was right Bambam was there, laughing but when he heard the door slammed open, he immediately looked up, I almost taught he snapped his neck.
Bambam immediately went silent when he saw me standing in the door shooting daggers at him.
"Sorry." I muttered looking at the other people that was there but when I looked at Bambam I immediately gave him a death glare at him.
I looked at my watch to check the time. 'Dang it, just 2 minutes left.'
I sighed quite frustrated.
I went up to him, looking at him straight in the eyes.
"We need to go. Now, no questions asked."