Chapter 7: Point of view 🌕

🐍
I slowly stood up and followed Yugyeom quietly.

"Seriously? Dont you know how hard it is to find you?? In this big campus, I even thought your in another part of it." I heard him sigh deeply. "Your in-"
"Big trouble, I know." I chuckled, knowing it will make him mad more.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "Whatever."
He suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around, putting his hands in his hips.
"Were finally here, since you always get in trouble. I'm pretty sure you already know what to do." He said looking at me with those beautiful eyes.
'How could someone be so perfect?'
I obnoxiously started staring at him, checking him up and down.
I heard an 'ahem' and immediately apologize for getting distracted.
Yugyeom shook his head and knocked on the door.
'Right, I'm pretty sure it's the Professor that sent me here.'
I heard an 'come in' and saw Yugyeon opening the door slowly.

"Yugyeom, What are you doing here?" I heard the Principal asked.
"The Professor sent Kunpimook."
The Principal sighed and excused Yugyeom.
"Right. So you ditched class again huh?"
"Well..."

🌼
'FINALLY!! Theres still 20 minutes left till the class bell rings.'
I skipped happily going straight to the school yard. Knowing some of my friends will be there.
"Yugyeom? I never knew you had PE, I thought your not allowed?" Youngjae asked, surprised that I'm with him.
"Cant I hang out with you? Besides my class will start after 20 minutes. Theres still alot of time."
I giggled slightly.
Me and Youngjae kept on talking until the Teacher noticed us.
"Hey! Both of you, no chit-chating or anything unrelated to PE. Now start running." The PE teacher said strictly. While glaring at us for a bit.
"Sorry, Jae. I'll get going now" I said slight whispering, while scratching my head.
"Its fine, its fine. Let meet up after school." He said already running towards the field, waving goodbye at me.
I waved back and start walking towards my next class which is history.

After Lunch (On Chap: 4)
🐯
"Hmmm who do you think is Bambam?, I mean it's not always Yugyeom gets to bring someone in the Principals office. Hes stubborn as hell." Jackson said, confusion all over his face.
"Yugyeom is not that stubborn. Hes doesnt complain when hes told to clean atleast 3 classrooms." Jaebeom said, not surprised that Jackson sees Yugyeom as "Stubborn".
"Well that's different. Yknow Yugyeom hates socializing, I mean I'm still shocked that he does hate it. Hes the one that approached me with excitement all over his face. And everytime we cross paths with each other, he will always give me his sun like smile. Seriously though Yugyeoms smile is shinier than the stars." Jackson said, half complaining.
"Well, everything changed. Alot changed. I'm not in the right position to tell and I know Yugyeoms not ready, but why are you even making a big deal out of it." Jaebeom chuckled abit.
"Its not like it's your problem?"
Jaebeom continued, snickering.
"I'm just worried, it's making me restless. Did I miss that much? I just left for like a year or so."
Jackson said with a pout in the end.
"We'll tell if Yugyeom is fine with it. I guess not everyone does know what happened. And alot can happen in a year yknow."
"Whatever."

'I guess I'll stay restless.'

"This is my class. Thanks for walking me here."
"Yeah yeah. I'll see you later."

🌴
'Now that jackson said and asked about it. I'm starting to worry.'

Jaebeom started walking to his own class, getting his thoughts take over him while he questions what to do.

"So what do you think about the school and the students? Did you have friends? Or maybe someone you like?"
"Stop it, but there is this guy I met during class, hes tall, he has porcelain skin, and hes really pretty."
'Someone tall with porcelain white skin? Are they talking about Yugyeom? Wait I shouldnt eavesdrop, maybe it's someone else.' Jaebeom started to walk away when he heard one of them said.
"Bet I know that guy."
"Well he has black hair, hes wearing all black, he has a choker, and hes just truly pretty, just like a flower. An enchanted one."
"Like a flower huh? Bet that's Yugyeom." The guy said slowly laughing cockily.
"Hmph, of course you'd guess it right."

'What the? Who are these guys?'
I was about to walk to them when the bell rang

"I gotta go." Both of them said in sync while both ran away.
"Tshh stupid bell." Jabeom said running to his class.

🐞 🌼
Yugyeom was walking towards his class when hes head started pounding.
'Why now?!'
Yugyeom walked faster when he bumped into someone.
He looked up to see who it was and apologized quickly, he started running away, not caring about the weird looks people gave him.

He went to an empty classroom and slammed the door shut.
He sat down, his back sliding against the door while laying his head low.
'I hate this.'
Yugyeom took out something out of his pocket and started staring at it. He opened it and took 2 or 3 capsules, white ones. He took it not bothering to get water or anything as if hes used to it.

Darkness started to consume him, like it was waiting for him all this time.

🌼
" , I love you but it's ok if you dont, I just wanted let you know and maybe just maybe, you would like me back or-" I was cut of with a loud laugh, I immediately looked up to see him laughing.

"Ehh what were you saying again? You said maybe I would like you back? Dont make me laugh, just because your my "mate" that doesn't mean I'll return or will ever return your feelings. I've always known that you like me but then again, who wouldn't? Im handsome, clever, and strong. You think someone like me would WANT to date you??"

"N-no I just thought since-"

"Since what hmm? Since were friends? Because I hang out with you? Or maybe you got your Hope's up because I kept on hooking up with you? Look Yugyeom your just a toy. Your nothing to me, I just kept on hanging out with you because your arent as useless as you are. But now that you confessed to me, I just found out how dumb you are. You know that I'm not the best for you, you know that im toxic. But because your dumb and naive, you just fell for your own stupidness.
Now that were here, its better to just forget and let go of each other, right?"
"Wait! Please just give me chance, even if it's just for a day or an hour, eve just for a second. At least accept me as your mate...Please"
Tears were now streaming down my face like a river that has its walls removed.

"This is for your own good.
I , reject Kim Yugyeom as my mate." He said coldly. He turned around and started walking away while I collapsed on the ground repeatedly saying sorry.

I was shot with sudden pain in my chest, its unbearable. It's like I had been stabbed but I'm pretty sure even if I were to be stabbed right now. The pain I'm feeling is worse than any stab ill ever get.

" !" I heard someone call out his name, just hearing his name is enough for me to snap and cry my hearts out. The person that called out his name ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Its ok Yugyeom, I'm here."
Those were the last words I heard before I passed out.