Chapter 17 - Shopping

*Jordan pov*

With a starbucks in my hand, I continued to walk down the street to my apartment. I stayed at Braydens house. He just moved here and wanted me to hang out. Once I reached my place, I unlocked the door and stepped in. The first thing I saw was Kate and Will cuddling on the sofa. Will was shirtless and Kate was just in an overstsized shirt. Both their hair was messey. I laughed out loud to myself. I shook my head and walked into my room. I pulled out my phone and messaged Graser.

Me: Oi zack

Gra: oi jord

Me: kate and will were frickle fraclking last night

Gra: what?

Gra: oooohhhhh did you watch? ;)

Me: wtf no u messed up robot

I laughed and set my phone down. I walked into the kitchen and to the fridge. We were running out of food. Time for shopping! Yay! I mentally groaned. If I have to go, Kate and Will are coming. I went up to them and shook Kate.

"Kate get up were going shopping. Wake your fuck buddy up too." I winked. She blushed and laughed. She was half awake already.

*Kate pov*

I nudged Will.

"Get up!" I screamed. Didn't evan move an inch. I tapped him repetitively. Nothing. I groaned. I saw the corners of his lips move up slightly. I smiled to myself, knowing how to get him up. Slowly, I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed me back and dragged me closer towards him, sitting up as be did. We kissed passionately and slowly. I pulled apart.

"Good morning, babe. " I whispered in his ear, pecking his lips one last time before doing my moring routine.

♡Later♡

"We all ready?" Jordan asked. We all mumbled our yeses and headed out the door. Once we arrived at the shopping center, I immediately ran to Lush; dragging Will with me. I forgot we were holding hands. My eyes wandered from one product to another. Then, I found the most amazingest thing you could ever imagine

A rainbow coloured unicorn horn bath thing.

"OMG!" I screamed, running upto it.

I held it against my forehead and looked at Will, with the goofiest smile on my face.

"Neigh" I laughed. He came upto me and kissed me.

"Too adorable not to." He smiled.

"Aww!" I heard someone say. I smiled, it was a worker. She came up to us. She had straight, blonde hair and not alot of makeup on. She seemed to be slighty older than me but I didn't know because I'm bad with guessing ages.

"Im not a stalker or anything, but I was putting some stuff on that shelf and I just noticed how cute you guys are, like really!" She squealed. Me and Will looked at eachother and laughed

"Thank you!" I giggled. Will looked down at me, damn I felt short. She smiled one last time before someone called her over and she said bye.

I bought some stuff from Lush and put the bag in my backpack. We met up with Jordan and grabbed some lunch. We sat down at a table until I noticed someone. Is that?- no it can't be- it jus-

"H-hallie?" I questioned, walking up to her.

"K-kate?" She mocked me. I squeeled and hugged her.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING SO SEATTLE?" I yelled, earing a few stares. She laughed. Will came up behind me and hugged me from behind, kissing the top of my head. Hallie awwed.

"Whos this?" Will asked me.

"Hallie!" I said facing her. "Introduce yourself." Her gaze swept to the floor for a brief second. She took a deep breath and said:

"Hi im Hallie!" She's never been one to introduce herself. Will stepped from behind be and introduced himslef, as if Hallie didn't already know.  I already missed the feeling of his arms wrapped around me.

"So, Hallie," I smiled, "wannan sit with us?" She laughed at my joke (inside joke if you know author you will know <3)

We all sat at the table. Hallie had a huge smile across her face. I could tell she was fangirling on the inside. My phone buzzed so I pulled it out my pocket.

'New text from ERMAGAWD QUEEN' It read I read it

Hallie: ERMAGAWD HES SO CLOSE IM TRYING NOT TO FAMGIRL ASDUGYEGZHDVDUVSJSBXGDYU

Me: Hah, same.

Hallie lived kinda far away from Seattle so I asked her what brought her here. She relied with:

"Well I just wanted a change,  so I live in Seattle now!" She smiled. Jordan was staring at her.

"Thats cool!" I said excitedly,  "so hows you and Joel?" I winked. Her smile faded away and Jordan's gaze turned to the window.

"Um me and er jo- um" she said

"Oh..." I said sadly. #RipJallie.

"Yeah..." she said. We quietly ate our food and had small talk.  I still felt bad about the whole Joel thing... Once we'd finished our food, we got up. Hallie was sat at the end of the booth so it took her longer. As she was getting up, she tripped over the table leg and fell to the floor. She was laughing and I laughed with and at her. I clutched my stomac, nearly crying of laughter. Jordan chuckled and jogged over her to help her. He put his hand out to her. She smiled, grabbed it and pulled herself up. Jordan smiled and they looked lovingly into each others eyes. Jordan looked down at their hands. He awkwardly blushed and pulled them apart. They both look kinda disappointed. Hallie walked over to me.

"Oh.my.god. what just happened?!" She fangirled.

"I ship you two." Will said laughing.

"Same." Me and Hallie said in sync. We laughed.

A/N

YOUR WELCOME HALLIIEEEEE!

there might be another update later tonight idk tho :) HAVE A NICE DAY PLS BRRAAAAAAA

Insta @/kiingcookie

Twitter @/kiingcookie

Bc im so original. 

-CooKie