Chapter 19 - Mistake

♡The next day♡
·Kate  pov·

I sighed, looking up at the white ceiling. Will came in the room.

"Hey." He said,  sitting on my bed.

"Hi." I sighed. He awkwardly folded his hands back and forth. Hes phone went off as he tapped away, smiling. Then mine buzzed. Will looked horrified, he ran out my room. I store at the door for a few seconds, then to my phone. I grabbed it and looked at his message.

Nice pics ;)

Tears threatened to fall. He messed up big time. I looked up, taking deep breaths as I told myself it would be fine.  My head hurt and my heart ached. I was tearing apart on the inside but I looked normal. I took my phone in my hands and called Hallie. 

"Im so sorry but I have to cancel." Then hung up. My voice was shakey and it cracked at the end.

♡Later that night♡
·still kate pov·

Finally. I thought to myself as I saw Will asleep. I quickly grabbed his phone and typed in his password, walking to my room. Everyone was asleep. Once I got in my room, I shut the door and sat in bed. I knew this would hurt but I knew I needed to know more. I looked at the recent messages.  The second one was Bee. Memories of her flashed in my mind. The messages,  the blood, the ambulance, the hospital.  I could hear everything but I just couldn't see or move. I sucked in my breath and pressed the messages. 

Bee: ^Picture message^

Tears were now falling fast as I scrolled up. Bee had been sending Will pictures of herself naked. The thing that breaks me most is Will responded with "nice ;)" or "sexy" when he should've been thinking about his GIRLFRIEND. I smiled to myself. I wanted to break his phone so bad. But Will has the iPhone 6 and I cant just drop it out the window. I deleted bees number and went onto notes,  leaving his a paragraph long message.  I looked at the time. 4:39am. I threw his phone on the floor and didn't evan find his sleeping cute anymore. I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep.

♡the next day♡
·Jordan pov·

Stretching, I stood up and walked into the kitchen, zombily grabbing some cereal. I woke Will up also. I walked into Kates room and went to wake her up. I noticed make up stains all over her slighty tanned face and a blade next to her bed...oh Kate.  Her dark brown hair stuck to her dry tears. I decided to leave her sleeping.  Will got up.and got some breakfest. He sat down and went on his phone, probably checking Twitter.  A gasp escaped from his mouth but I sat infront of the tv, watching whatever was on. Will sniffed, I looked round at him.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah." He sniffed, then walked into the spare room, shutting the door behind him. Maybe he just wanted to be alone for a while.

Will didn't come out the room for ages. He came out and a few minutes later,  Kate came out her room. Will looked at her with sympathy in his eyes. He looked full of regret. Kate just looked at his as if he wad a complete different person, yet with a touch of saddness in her eyes. They were falling apart, I could tell. Kate shook her head and walked away, wiping her eye.

"Kate?" I asked,  going after her.

"What happed?" I asked in a hushed voice

"What do you mean?" She lightly chuckled.

"With you and Will?"

"Will?" She tilted her head to the side and then shrugged and walked away. I looked at Will. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Do you know how hard it is Jordan?  Do you know how hard it to watch everything you could ever want just...walk out? Just walk out your life as if you never existed. It hurts is all I can say."

A/N ----=+=-----------------=+=-----------
<Sorry its so short wow>
Ayye short sucky chap! Kinda just a fill in I promise next chapter will be way longer. ♥

Ideas help!!!

Comment, vote and share ♥
Insta: @/kiingcookie
Twitter: @/kiingcookie

-Cookie ♥