Chapter 23 - Airport

×a few months later×
*Kate POV*

I sat there in silence. No. How could it be? Or should I say bee? You guessed it. Bee. Was coming over to Seattle. I sighed in frustration. I hated her from the pit of my heart.

"cant wait!" The words echoed in my head. The last words Will said to bee when she called him telling him she was coming over. It was pax in a few weeks but the bit- bee decided to come early. I massarged my temples. How am I going to survive?

×time skip×

I stood there with my arms crossed. My face was straight. No smiles. Nope, not even a little tug of the corner of my lips. Nope. Me and Jordan were waiting for her to come out the plane. She eventually came out. Was she even wearing shorts? OK so first its winter and second they're way too short. I noticed when she turned around half her but was hanging out. Slut. I can't take it anymore. I stormed off and I don't even know why. With my head down and in a crowded place, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, sorry, omg sorry!" I repeated looking up. Mitch. (A\N this was gonna be mrmitch but now I have an idea so its gonna be straub)

"Straub?" I questioned, a smile appearing on my face.

"Yup!" He smiled. He had slight baggs under his eyes and looked incredibly tired.

"I didn't know you were coming!" I smiled, bouncing up and down on my feet.

"I wish I had your energy" he said. I giggled at him almost falling asleep standing up.

"Let's go so you can sleep" I said, he nodded and we met up with the others. We got a cab home. (a/n it is a cab right? Sorry if its not I'm not American D:)

Bee kept bitching about my make up and how she "doesn't need make up" she's also telling me her eyeliner is natural? Okay great. Straub looked at me and rolled his eyes using the last amount of evergy he had. I giggled and covered my mouth. Habit of mine. Straub closed his eyes tightly then widely opened them, prying himself to stay awake.

"So you booked a hotel?" I asked straub.  He shook his head,

"Not yet."

"You could stay with me and Jordan, his brother moved out so you can borrow his room!" I smiled.

"You don't have to..."

"It's my honour." I giggled. He then mouthed "what about", tilting his head towards bee.

"We'll figure it out." I said quietly.

×Back at apartment×

It was dark outside as we walked to the elevator to get to the apartment. Everyone was tired so we walked like zombies. Jordan struggled to get the key in the door, but eventually managed it. I directed Straub to the spare bedroom and he nodded and walked into it. I crashed on the sofa. I was exhausted. Bee said my apartment was too small for her so she got a hotel instead. In a way I was happy, though.

"Thank you so much for watching and I'll see you all next time...Goodbye!" I heared in the background. Will came out the room and came up to me. I was too tired to move.

"Hey William" I yawned.

"Hey Kate...Kate-thrine?"

"Kate isn't short for anything, smartness." I giggled.

"Smartness isn't a word, smartness!" He stook his tounge out at me. I laughed and lied back on the sofa. He did the same. We cuddled and I fell asleep almost instantly in his comferting arms.

∆×∆×∆~A/N~∆×∆×∆

Hey cookies so sorry for no updates recently but I'm getting better slowly c: I haven't had a panick attack in two days so yay  • 

° I love you guys °

-Cookie