After story (Y/n and Bakugo's POV)

Y/n's POV
It's been a very very very long time since I passed away.

Maybe 12 years?

10 years?

14 years?

I honestly don't really know, but I can see Katsuki from up here...

Or should I say...

Dynamite.

~~~~~~

No ones's POV
"Pro heroes Dynamite and Deku saves the day again!" Bakugou listens as the news reporter says everything.

"Good job Kaccha- I-I mean Dynamite!" Deku stutters forgetting that he has to call Bakugou by his hero name.

"Shut it Deku!"

~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV
I'm curious.

I'm curious on how Y/n is doing...

Is she doing okay? I still remember what happened back then, I remember everything clearly.

How she passed away right in front of my eyes.

~~~flashback~~~

Bakugou's POV
"WHAT THE HELL?! LET ME GO! I HAVE TO SEE IF SHE'S OKAY!" I push and push, but no one lets go of me.

"S-sir! Please calm down! We're trying to help her!" One of the nurses yell as she tries to use her quirk to pin me down, "HELP HER MY ASS!" I was throwing a tantrum, but did I give a fuck?

No.

~~~~~~

The people in the hospital managed to contact my parents and shit like that.

"Kacchan! She's going to be okay! I just know she's gonna make it!"

Lies. She's not going to make it.

"Bakugou, I understand you're upset, but you must not throw a tantrum in a hospital."

Lies. You know nothing.

" Don't worry bro! The doctors and the nurses are working together to help her!"

Lies. No one is going to help her.

"Young Bakugou! You must not fear! Young L/n will make it!"

Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. THERE ALL LIES.

~~~~~~

"Did she make it..?" I already know.

"I'm sorry, but we couldn't save her..." She didn't make it. I knew it. I knew all of it.

"W-what..?" Almost everyone was shocked that Y/n didn't make it. Idiots. They were all so certain that Y/n would have made it.

"Ah... Bakugou, I-" Tch. Stupid Deku. Stupid people.

Before anyone could stop me I run out of the hospital.