Chapter 21 (Bakugou's POV)

Bakugou's POV
The only thing I could do was move on, and do what I promised to Y/N, "Become a good hero" Hah... I'll just go to school quickly.

I walk in and see multiple stares.

"What the hell are you extras looking at?!" They all quickly look away, idiots.

I look over to where Y/N used to sit... she wasn't there anymore. Boring.

Everything was so quiet.

Nobody was moving. Nobody was talking.

And I felt something I didn't want to feel.

Guilt.

It was Y/N's fault. It was her death. Nothing was my fault, so why do I feel so much guilt?! Was this because of Y/N?

I don't know.

I can't answer my own questions.

"Kacchan!" Huh? Who the hell is waking me up?! "What the hell do you want?!" Deku didn't say anything, but he pointed at my face, who said he could point at me?! "Your... crying..." He just said that and nothing else. Tch. This is all Y/N's fault.

I slam my hands on the table and run out, why was I crying exactly?

I don't know.

This annoys me. A lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day of school, nothing else.

I can't do shit without Y/N.

She was annoying and it's her fault why I'm like this, I sit down and close my eyes, that was until I opened my eyes and saw her. She was right next to me, or so I thought. Whatever.

"Hey! Bakugou! You should hang out with us today!" Kirishima. I'm not in the mood. "No." His smile turned into a frown, but I couldn't care less.

Time passed by so fast I didn't know I was in the classroom by myself, nobody here, just silence.

I stand up to get my stuff and while I was walking out, I turned around once more to where Y/N used to sit and saw her again, but she was see through. I saw her. I really saw her. A flower pot with a flower in it, was on her desk. But that doesn't matter.

I can see her for real.

"Y/N?" I said while my voice was cracking a bit

She looks over to me and I can see her.

I can feel tears roll down my face.

"Hey Bakugou"