Chapter 17

(I decided to change my style of writing)

"So... what do you want us to do about it?" Bakugou says as he glared at Mr. Aizawa.

"Grow up and stop acting like children's" I know Mr. Aizawa is a strict teacher and he's kind of scary, but what he said was true... me and Bakugou.. we act like we're 5 or something...

What I heard kinda made me upset...

"What did you sa-" Bakugou says, but I interrupt him.

"We will get along! And we will grow up! We'll become the unstoppable duos! And we both will surpass everyone!" It almost seemed like I was yelling like I was mad, but what I said... what I said was all true, me and Bakugou... WE'LL BECOME THE GREATEST HEROES!

I snap back to reality.

"Oi shithead... you got some confidence HUH?!" Bakugou yells at me.

I nod, then he just smirks at me and says, "I think you just predicted the future... shithead" I look at Bakugou then just smile at him. "See, me and Bakugou are getting along just fine!" I look at Mr. Aizawa, but he just nods and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... about what I said..." I start speaking to break the silence, "We're gonna make that happen, right?" I grin as a look at Bakugou, he looked at me a bit shocked, but then he smirked right away and said, "Hell yea! You really said the truth! For once..." I glare at Bakugou, but I couldn't help it and laughed. I think... no... I know that me and Bakugou will become great heroes... even if it's just Bakugou...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bakugou look up at the stars!" Me and Bakugou both look up to the dark night sky, with stars... it was just so beautiful...

 it was just so beautiful

"Hm... it is cool I guess" Bakugou said softly.

"Huh? Are you acting soft right now? It doesn't fit your personality..." I said as I shake my head.

It seems that I ticked Bakugou off. Lmao.

"Shut up!" Bakugou says and he starts to chase me, hehe.

"Try to catch me! You can't use your quirk though!!"

"Hah?! I don't need my quirk to catch you!"

It was amazing, running with the wind... running with Bakugou...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let the cold breeze hit my face... I then look next to me and see Bakugou in the moment, he looks so calm... I'm lucky that I meant Bakugou.