Chapter 18

WARNING: There will be some parts where the MC is getting touched in a bad way! Read at your own risk!! ⚠️ also please don't hate me for dis ^^

"Hey Bakugou! Watcha doing?" I make my way over to Bakugou, "nothing shithead" I frown when I heard him calling me a shithead, "Hm? I thought we were friends?" I smirk while Bakugou just glares at me.

"So... you wanna hang out after school?" I ask Bakugou, "I have better things to do." He didn't yell at me or anything, but he refused my offer, why was he so stubborn? "Hah whatever, your loss..." I walk back to my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to walk straight home because I had nothing else to do... that was until some girl I think pulled me into a dark ally where no one can see us and I didn't think she was gonna do something this bad...

"What the?! The FUCK! STOP-" I try to yell, but she or we'll it seems like she has a quirk to make people stop talking and of course she used her quirk on me... gosh... "Shh..." she started touching me... why was this happening to me? But then I wasn't allowed to use my quirk outside of school... screw you whoever made the law or something!

I try to kick and attack, but she kept dodging! Dang, SCREW YOU LADY! Her grip was hard, but luckily I was able to grab her hand and melt her... even tho I wasn't allowed to use my quirk, I really didn't have a choice.

"Argh! You BITCH!" She yelled at me and kept throwing punches at me, she was so fucking annoying...

"UGH SHUT UP!" I couldn't take it anymore and I just grabbed a piece of rock and made it into a giant explosion making everywhere explode, of course I wasn't able to cover myself with anything, but it seemed like it knocked out the disgusting lady... darn.

"There's explosions here! Check here! And over there! Make sure NOBODY is hurt!" I hear someone say, but I just see fire... everything is going black... will they save me on time..? Or will I just...die..? Someone... please help me! HELP ME! I don't want to die yet! Bakugou.... I'm sorry I didn't confess my feelings earlier!

"I'M SORRY!"