Chapter 19

"Bakugou!! Cmon let's hang out today!" I yell out to him, but he just scoffs. "In your dreams" Bakugou being the meanie that he is... "Cmon! I'll buy you what you want!" He has to accept this offer! "Tch you Numpty, you don't even have money, do you?" I look away, of course I'm not rich! I'm still young... "hmph!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memories... was all I saw... until everything turned black, I was too weak to do anything... maybe I'll meet Bakugou and the others in my next life..? I hope.

I wonder if the people will get me out soon! Because all I see is black! Dang...

"Hang in there miss!" It's Mrs. to you! I want to marry Bakugou... I think I'm high on something...

"Please wake up!" Nah, too late for that! I think I'll just accept my death... of course that was until I slowly opened my eyes, but it didn't feel like I was going to be awake for long...

Bakugou..? "Oi, if you die on me then you'll regret it." I smile and nod, I was glad he was here, but... 'Once in a Lifetime...' everything happens once, that was what I knew...

"Bakugou." I try to keep awake.

"What?" Bakugou tries to say calmly, but I can see he's trying to hold back his tears..

"Once in a lifetime..." I say, but Bakugou looks at me confused, "everyone only has one life, everything happens once..." Bakugou seems like he's shocked, but I'm pretty sure he's just confused...

"Promise me you'll do everything to be a hero... A good hero."

I look directly into his eyes, and see one tear roll down his cheek, oh shoot! I didn't want him to cry, "Okay, but don't act like your not gonna make it." He speaks again, but in a strict and serious voice...

"It doesn't matter, just promise me that you'll become a great hero!" He nods rapidly and smiles, but this smile was a soft and sad smile...

"You said that we would be an unstoppable duo... was that a lie?!" Bakugou tenses up.

"No, that was my goal, sorry it turned out like this..."

"Don't apologize." Bakugou says as I close my eyes and nod, but then I feel a slap to my face which makes me open my eyes wide.

"Idiot, don't sleep." I see, he just cares, he probably thinks I'll die if I close my eyes...

"It's fine Bakugou, just remember everything happens once, so don't make a dumb mistake..." I then close my eyes ready for a long long sleep.

"DAMNIT WAKE UP DON'T SLEEP!" I hear Bakugou's voice and others, until everything just fades away, the voices, the light, everything...

Let's meet again... Katsuki Bakugou...