Chapter 19

Author's POV:

After the police officers arrested Larry, Laurent, Bergundee and Vylette; Mr. Nips house was investigated. At the police station, everyone was individually interrogated.

The police officers that interrogated Larry and Laurent; rough handled them. Doing what they could to make them break down and admit to the club murder.

Bergundee and Vylette cooperated with the detectives. But they were concerned that the police didn't believe them. Bergundee and Vylette begged and pleaded. Before they went to separated. Larry, Laurent, Bergundee and Vylette glanced at each other as if it was the last time.

Once an update of the story was released to all news outlets, the case became the biggest story since the OJ Simpson trial. Fans from all over the world were on the edge of their seats in anticipation of the verdict. The judge gave two separate verdicts. One to Les Twins and the other to Bergundee and Vylette.

The judge's final verdict for Les Twins was as followed:

Larry and Laurent Bourgeois have been found not guilty for involvement of the homicide which occurred at a night club. However, Larry and Laurent Bourgeois was notified by law enforcements to turn themselves in for questioning. And because Larry and Laurent Bourgeois refused to cooperate with law enforcement. As a result, this decision has led to a car chase; between two states. Thousands of dollars to recover for public properties and assistance in additional law enforcements. I hereby sentenced you both to a six months of community services. Three months in Oregon and three in California. Also, Larry and Laurent Bourgeois are ordered to pay a fine of five thousand dollars each. Court is adjourned.

All of this was due to a well paid lawyer on Les Twins behalf. However, Bergundee and Vylette wasn't so lucky. The judge's final verdict for Bergundee and Vylette was stated as followed:

Bergundee and Vylette are the daughters of criminal Ermias "Nipsey Hussle" Nips; known as Mr. Nips. This three year investigation has final come to an close. Multiple charges are involved in this investigation such as prostitution, human trafficking, homicides, drugs and firearms distribution. I understand that Bergundee and Vylette are not involved in the homicide at the Dolls and Gents. However, these two are involved in the murder of Nipsey Hussle. According to details of the investigation, the homicide that occurred at the Dolls and Gents; was due to a drug sting gone wrong. Bergundee and Vylette were also involved in the same car chase along with Larry and Laurent. Refusing to turn in Larry and Laurent makes these ladies liable. These ladies also have a criminal record including domestic disturbances, and assaults. I hereby sentence Bergundee and Vylette five years in prison; with the possibility of parole. Court is adjourned.

Larry and Laurent sadly watched Bergundee and Vylette get hand cuffed by police officers. Bergundee struggled to keep her tears from falling. Vylette roughly bit her bottom lip as her eyes watered up.

In the first week of Bergundee and Vylette of being in prison, they were separated. Word made its way around prison cells that Mr. Nips daughters were inmates. But with Mr. Nips being deceased, the protection realm for his daughters is no longer available. A inmate that shared a cell with Bergundee, cut a chuck of hair off with a razor. In the mist of the fight, Bergundee cut half of the inmates' ear off with the same razor. When Bergundee was dragged down the hallway by correctional officers; Vylette reminded Bergundee to be strong.

Bergundee and Vylette wasn't allowed visitors until a few weeks later. There first visitors was Les Twins. Larry and Laurent sat on a side of a protective glass; separating them from Bergundee and Vylette.  They picked up the phones as they sadly stared at each other.

"You doing okay?" Larry asked.
"As good as I can be. And you?" Bergundee answered.
"I miss you so much." Larry mentioned.
"Me too." Bergundee said.
"I'm so worried about you." Laurent said.
"No need. I can hold my own. It's not like it's my first time." Vylette firmly replied.
"We for our lawyers working on your case; in hope to get you out, sooner." Larry said.
"Thank you. Please stay on it. We're not safe here." Bergundee replied and quickly wiped a tear from her eye.