Chapter 18

Author's POV:

Chardonnay called Les Twins to give them the address of Mr. Nips' house. She also warned them of the police. Between the two of them, Larry and Laurent only had one gun. Once they arrived at the house, the parked at a distance. From outside, there was one man; guarding the front door.

As Larry and Laurent looked around the house, Larry said,

"Something ain't right."
"You're right. Where are the other guards? Nips has a house in the middle of the woods and yet no guards with hostages inside?" Laurent added.

They continued to watch as Keith guarded the front door.

"You think he's armed?" Laurent asked.
"He better be." Larry answered.

As soon as Larry said that, they heard gunshots.

"What was that?" Larry and Laurent fearfully asked in union.
"Oh no. What if the girls was shot?" Laurent sadly questioned.
"I hope not. Should we go in now?" Larry asked in a worrisome tone.
"I don't know. We might be the girls only hope. But then again, the house could be filled with guards. And we could get shot up." Laurent quickly said in a panic.

While Larry and Laurent contemplated rather to go in or not, Bergundee and Vylette was crying. Timi shot Mr. Nips two times in the upper back.

"Did he really think I was gonna settle for half the empire? Nah, I'm taking back what's mine." Timi said with an evil smirk.
"Why are you doing this?" Vylette asked with tears falling down her face.
"Aw, baby sis wants a motive." Timi mocked Vylette.
"Don't you touch her, you crazy son of a bitch." Bergundee fearfully demanded.
"Keep acting tough sis, and I'll fuck her up." Timi warned and popped the back of Vylette's head.
"Sis?" Vylette questioned.
"Your mama was fucking my dad. And had the nerve to get knocked up. When Mr. Nips found out, he killed my father and took his million dollar business. And now, I'm gonna make things right. The way it should of been." Timi explained.
"No!" Bergundee gasped.
"I'm gonna be sick." Vylette said as fought the urge to gag.

Suddenly, they heard gunshots. Timi quickly untied Bergundee and said,

"Let's have some fun."
"NOOOO!!" Vylette cried out.

Timi yanked Bergundee up from the chair and pushed her upstairs. Bergundee turned to Timi with sadness.

"You try anything funny, and I'll shot you in the head."

Bergundee slowly opened the basement door. Timi twisted her arm back and followed right behind her.
Vylette struggled to get free. When the gunshots stopped, Vylette got scared as the basement door reopened. Larry, Laurent and Bergundee ran downstairs to untie Vylette. Vylette was so happy to see them.

"Where's Timi?" Vylette asked.
"We shot him." Larry answered.

The minute Vylette was freed, she hugged Laurent. They ran upstairs and stepped on Timi's bleeding body. As they ran towards the door, Red and blue lights flashed. Police officers ran towards the door in full speed.

"GO THE OTHER WAY!" Bergundee shouted and pushed Larry.

They ran to the back door. The police officers split up all over the house. A few officers spouted them running through the woods. Unfortunately, the police surrounded them with all guns pointed at them. They surrendered by kneeling down to their knees and putting their hands on their heads.

What do you think 🤔? Vote 🗳, comment and share.