Chapter 3

Author's POV:
After the sunset, the night became chilled. In the Hollywood hills, two young sisters laid in bed of their master bedrooms.

(Above: Nipsey Hussle as Mr

(Above: Nipsey Hussle as Mr. Nips mansion)

A man knocked and opened one of the bedrooms' doors.

"Vylette, you up?" Nipsey asked.

(Vylette- Nipsey's daughter 22yrs)

With the covers placed over Vylette's head, her eyes was wide open. She refused to reply to her father; Nipsey. Nipsey sat on the edge of the bed and said,

"Vylette, I know that I've been hard on you. And I don't want you to think I don't love you. But I love you. It's because I do. You understand?"

The silence between them started to irritate Nipsey. Nipsey yanked the covers off of her head and demanded a response. Vylette huffed and rolled her eyes as she sat up to face him.

"I understand." Vylette softly answered.
"It's all you had to say." Nipsey added.

As Vylette's eyes looked away, Nipsey gently cupped his hand under her chin.

"You look just like your mama. Every time I see you..." Nipsey said and was interrupted by Vylette saying,

"Dad, I'm...just really tired. And I just want some sleep."
"Alright. I'll let you get your beauty sleep." Nipsey replied and kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight." Vylette said and laid back down.

Nipsey stood up from the bed and walked out the bedroom.

"Dad?" Vylette called out to Nipsey.

Nipsey peeked his head out from behind the door and said,

"Yeah?"
"Is Robert in the hallway?" Vylette asked.
"Yeah. He always is. Why?" Nipsey questioned.
"Robert stares at me...like he wants me. And Bergundee said she caught him watching her undress. Makes us uncomfortable. Could he take a break?" Vylette said.
"Yeah, I'll talk to him." Nipsey replied with a stern expression.
"Okay, thank you." Vylette said.
"You know if you need anything...come to me." Nipsey added.
"I know." Vylette replied with a half smile.

When Nipsey stepped out of the room, one of his guards; Robert was sitting in a chair.

"Robert." Nipsey said and approached him.
"Yes, sir." Robert replied and quickly stood up.
"Take the night off." Nipsey demanded.

Robert had a confused look on his face.

"Night off? What you mean?" Robert questioned.
"You heard me. And if you make Vylette or Bergundee feel uncomfortable in this house again, you can kiss your ass goodbye." Nipsey deeply answered.
"Yes, sir." Robert nervously said and walked down the stairs.

Without looking back, Robert walked out the front door. Then, Nipsey walked to his other daughter's Bergundee room. He gently knocked and opened the door.

(Bergundee - Nipsey's daughter 24 yrs old

(Bergundee - Nipsey's daughter 24 yrs old. Pronounced Burgundy)

"Hey Berg, you sleep?" Nipsey asked.
"I was until you knocked." Bergundee answered with a smiled.

Nipsey chuckled and sat on Bergundee's bed.

"You alright?" Nipsey asked.
"Yeah, what do you want?" Bergundee asked with wondering eyes.
"I want you to take the madame position." Nipsey said.
"I've giving it some thought. And I think you're right. I'm going to do it." Bergundee mentioned.
"No bullshit?" Nipsey surprisingly asked.
"Yeah, what else am I gonna do? At least I'll be working for you. Making lots of money." Bergundee reassured him.

Nipsey happily hugged Bergundee and whispered,

"I knew you would come around."

Once they pulled away, Bergundee asked,

"Is there anything else, sir? I would really like to get some sleep."

Nipsey smiled and shook his head.

"Goodnight, madame." Nipsey said and cupped his hand under her chin.

As Nipsey exited the room, Bergundee tossed the blanket over her head and rolled her eyes. Two hours later, Vylette climbed out of bed and pulled out a duffle bag from under the bed. She crept to the bedroom door. She cracked it open and saw Bergundee's bedroom door was cracked open too. But she didn't see her standing in the doorway. So, she crept down the hallway to Bergundee's room. When Vylette quietly stepped into Bergundee's room, she found Bergundee slipping into a pair of red and black Jordan's.

"You ready?" Vylette whispered.
"Yeah, you?" Bergundee whispered back.
"Yeah, that's why I came to check on you." Vylette said.
"Shh." Bergundee hushed Vylette.
"I am being quiet. Don't hush me." Vylette whispered with an attitude.

After Vylette and Bergundee strapped duffle bags to their backs. Then they climbed out the window. Once they landed on the side of the mansion; they threw two raw steaks at two large German shepherds. While the dogs was eating; they ran to the right side fence. As Vylette climbed over the fence; one of Nipsey's guards was approaching the side of the mansion. Bergundee hid in a bush and watched the guard walk by. When the guard reached the backyard, Bergundee climbed over the fence. Small leaves and branches was sticking to her black hoodie and hair.

"You okay?" Vylette asked in a low voice.
"Yeah, lets go." Bergundee replied as they continued to run across the street.

Vylette hot wired one of Nipsey's cars. When Bergundee hopped in the driver's seat, she asked,

"Did you remove the tracker?"
"Last night." Vylette replied with a wink and smirk.

Bergundee returned a smile and pressed her foot on the gas.

What do you think 🤔? Vote 🗳, comment and share. Thank you.