Chapter 4~ TROST PT 2

HI I JUST WANTED TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ MY BOOK AND OVTED ON IT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. 

~~~~~SLIGHT MENTION OF HOMOPHOBIA~~~~

3RD PERSON POV~

" Okay I'm going to ask the obvious question here can we do this without ODM gear?" Connie asks as the 7 cadets who will be in the celling walk down stairs to get to the supply room.

" No problem, These guys are only 4 meters their weak spots are just right above eye level," Reiner says

" He's right size won't be an issue, the spot is still 1 meter high and 10 centametters across," Jean says

" Back of the head to the nape of the neck," Sasha says happily

" Worst comes to worst you can just shove one of these up their ass that's the other weak spot," Reiner says. In front of Reiner Y/n starts trying to hold in her laughs.

" Are you serious? That's news to me." Connie says

" Did I miss a day of training or something?" Sasha asks. Y/n couldn't hold in her laughs any longer, she was able to keep them down to a slight giggle.

" Come on knock it off Reiner," Jean says " You want your final words to be an ass joke,"

~

7 of the cadets were in the rafters on the ceiling waiting, while the rest of the cadets were being taken down by the lift with the guns in hand and ready to fire at any moment. They didn't lower the lift all the way just enough to be at eyesight of the titans in the suply room.

Connie, Sasha, Mikasa, Jean, Annie, Reiner, and Y/n the 7 cadets who are in the rafters have to be very quiet but they also know that they have a lot riding on them. If they miss people might die.

All the cadets in the lift point their guns towards the titans but don't shoot until the tians get closer. One of the titans notices the cadets and turns it attention to them. Everyone on that side of the lift tense and one starts freaking out.

" We fire when only there all in range," Marco says

The Titans close in on the lift, once the titans get as close as they can Marco gives the clear, and everyone shoots the titans in the eyes with their guns. As the titans are distracted because of the bullets to the eyes the 7 in the celling come over and go for the titans hitting their napes.

" How are you guys?" Mikasa asks

" I-i'm sorry," Sasha says to the titan

" Crap," Connie says

" I didn't mean to sneak up on you," Sasha says

"Crap, Connie and Sasha missed!"Y/n yells

" Lead them the hell back," Jean says. Before the titans can do any damage to Sasha and Connie Annie and Y/n swing up and take down the titans.

" Y/n!! You saved my life!!" Sasha says going up to the girl

" Are you alright, Sasha?" Y/n asks

" Because of you I am," Sasha says

" Okay good," Y/n says

" I owe you one," Connie says to Annie

" No worries," Annie replys

" Wow, by the skin of your teeth, damn your lucky you didn't end up worse off," Reiner says. Annie doesn't respond but goes over to Y/n.

" Their all dead," Jean says "Let's start loading up supplies,"