Chapter 8 ~ Titans

SOOOOOO THIS IS THE START OF SEASON 2, I HOPE IT TURNS OUT HOW EXACTLY I THINK OF IT IN MY MIND. IF NOT SORRY...

~ Reader POV ~

I was south of wall Sina with Reiner, Bertholdt, Connie, Sasha, Christa, Ymir, and other soldiers. We had no idea what was going on, we were on standby and in casual clothes. I was sitting at a table in between Connie and Bertholdt with Sasha and Reiner on the other side of the table. The rest of the soldiers that were here were also at tables doing whatever. Connie and Sahsa had their heads rested on one of their hands and looking out the window, Reiner and Bertholdt were playing chess and I was reading a book and quietly commenting on Reiner and Bertholdt's chess game. 

" You know my village just happens to be a little south of where we are now," Connie says

" Where I am from is pretty close by too," Sasha says

" Why can't I go see my people?" Connie asks " Maybe I will just sneak out after dark. "

" My people told me not to bother coming back till I am normal so  there is that," Sasha says

" Well, folks where I grew up always told me I was too puny to be a soldier." Connie said " No question I had the brains for it, I was top ten in my class actually. Somebody is going to be eating their words and that's a promise."

" Connie, I'll help you if you really want to go," Reiner says 

" Yeah? Why would you." Connie asks

" Doesn't this seem a little bit strange? We're on standby by in our plain clothes, they won't let us were our uniforms or even train," Reiner says as he gets up from his seat and moves over to the window " What's even more suspicious is our superiors are on to the teeth, were inside the wall, not the front line. So who exactly are we fighting?" 

" I don't know man maybe they are just worried about bears," Connie responds

"Sure bears," Sasha says sarcastically

" All you need for bears are guns," Reiner says and then sits back down at the table.

Sasha groans and lays her head on the table. After a second she gasps and jumps up from her seat. 

" Uhh Guys I think I am hearing footsteps," Sasha says hastily catching everyone's attention

" Knock it off Sasha," Reiner says " So what your trying to tell us is that the titans are here? Come on that would only mean that wall Rose was broken."

" Which is very unlikely," I say 

" Look I am not pulling your leg. I hear something-" Sasha gets cut off by Nanaba appearing in the window and opening it.

" Is everyone here?" She asks

' What is it Nanaba?" Christa asks

" We've got company, aproxemetly 500 meeter to the south closing in.  Titans Heading this way." Nanaba says There is no time to suit up with your ODM gear I want everyone on a horse stat. Evacuate every house and village in the area, get to it," 

" The south but that's..." Connie says

" Do we know if the walls have really been breached?" Reiner asks Me and Bertholdt

' Not yet but if wasn't the three of us and Annie is still with the MP's then who else would it be, that only means one thing. They brought someone in from Marly but no one other than Bertoldt could break down the wall. ' I think 

~

When we had our horses ready we headed out.

" The second the titans reach the forest we split up," Miche says" I want four separate teams, recruits and soldiers alike in each unit. When I give the direction we split up simultaneously in different directions, get the word out to every civilian. Which one of you is most familiar with the area?"