𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

level 5;

level 5;

───────

     "has she still not eaten yet?", sawamura questioned.

"no sir. prisoner #520 says she refuses to eat unless officer kozume feeds her", kuroo informed.

sawamura huffed, crossing his arms.

"then let her stave! we cannot cave into her desires no matter what", sawamura stated. "understand?!"

"yes sir!", the four commanders replied in sync.

"but sir, we can't let her die...", sugawara worried, as the girl was already on her fifth day of not eating or drinking anything.

"she won't. she'll give up soon", sawamura said, confident in his answer.

the four commanders nodded as they were dismissed by the warden.

suddenly akaashi keiji, one of the more serious officers, arrived in front of the four, huffing slightly, but containing his tired expression.

     "akaashi, is there an issue?", kuroo questioned, to which the boy nodded, swallowing as his throat was dry from running.

     "prisoner #520...fainted", akaashi reported, to which the four commanders looked at each other, nodding as they headed towards the girl's personal room.

     as akaashi followed, kozume and haiba were already waiting outside the room, hesitating to open it as they awaited for a commander's instruction.

     "haiba, open it", kita commanded, to which the tall russian had did as told as the seven officers stormed in, quickly unlocking the cage to witness shiori's body limp on the floor.

     oikawa stepped forward as he bent down beside the girl, to which shiori's eyes had hastily snapped open as oikawa—on instinct—grabbed the gun by his side and pointed it at shiori's forehead.

     shiori grinned as she slowly sat up, putting the palm of her hands beside her head as she stared straight into oikawa's chocolate brown eyes.

     "do it...do it, do it, do it!", shiori dared, smiling crazily as oikawa's usual smirk had downturned into a disturbed frown.

"oikawa", ushijima called out, slightly shaking his head as the brown-haired male clicked his tongue and pocketed his gun.