𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

level 29;

level 29;

───────

     "did he do anything to you?", kita asked, to which shiori had lifted up her head, facing the stoic male.

     "why? worried?", shiori grinned, glancing over at suna, who was walking a bit behind his commander.

     "sure", kita bluntly stated.

     "aw~ well, it's much appreciated, shin-chan", shiori smiled. "but I'm stronger than you think", the girl whispered, kissing the tip of kita's ear as her gaze fell upon suna, who just glanced away.

a smirk had made its way onto shiori's face as kita suddenly turned around to face suna.

"suna, you can head back now. I'll take her back to her cell after her shower", kita said, to which suna had just nodded and left, leaving the two alone now.

     "alone time, huh?", shiori teased, to which kita had refused to respond as they had swiftly arrived at the washroom.

     letting shiori down, the girl had picked out a flowery white nightgown as she stripped down her current outfit and stepped into the showering box.

"say, shinsuke, who do you think I should sleep with tonight?", shiori asked, scrubbing her hair with some conditioner as she let her unhealthy locks soak it in for a bit before rinsing.

     "who do you wish for tonight?", kita asked, reversing the question as he honestly wasn't sure who the girl had desired.

shiori was like a gust of wind, changing direction like no one's business.

"if I knew, I wouldn't have asked you", the girl laughed, turning off the shower head as she stepped out with a towel wrapped around her body.

kita only hummed as he listened for the girl to get dressed, which was usually when he knew that he could open his eyes.

however, the ruffling of fabric and dropping of a towel was never heard.

instead, shiori had snaked her arms around kita's waist, a stunt that she had pulled her first day here.

"open your eyes shinsuke; look at me", shiori demanded, beads of water dripping down the side of her face as the droplets from her hair dripped incessantly behind her.

     kita hesitantly did as told as he wasn't sure why he was in such a situation.

     "you should get dressed. you'll catch a cold", kita warned.