𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

level 23;

level 23;

───────

"what do we all think?"

"let's state what we know first. prisoner #520's an only child living with her father that we too don't know the name of.

     her childhood friend chitose along with her parents went missing for a while before their bodies were found at the boarder, all bruised up with slashes.

     at that time, she was six, so it couldn't have been her. she was also at the hospital for getting hit by a car, or so what her father had claimed supposedly when chitose's parents asked about their daughter's whereabouts", sugawara recapped.

     "it sounds pretty normal to me. father abuses child, the child runs off and get hit by a car on accident?", ushijima unsurely said.

     "but they were walking home together. it was said that prisoner #520 pushed chitose out of the way and chitose ran away from guilt", sawamura said.

     "I don't think any normal six year-old would just run away without checking to see if their friend was okay or not. and it's even more weird that she didn't go to the hospital with her...", kita chimed in.

     "let's say hypothetically she got hit by a car, most drivers would probably drive off if no one's nearby so that they won't be sued. it's rare for someone to walk by the perfect time and call the police", oikawa mumbled.

     "so you're saying she wasn't hit by a car?", sawamura questioned.

     "I'm not sure yet, but let's say that her and chitose did end up making it back home. what happens then?", oikawa asked, to which the other three commanders pondered this as sugawara was typing away.

"did her friend know of the abuse?", kuroo asked, suddenly speaking up.

"what?"

"did the friend know of the abuse? if she didn't—which is what I believe is true because not many six year-olds have developed their own decision making skills yet, especially ones that's been suppressed by their parents since birth—then it's possible that chitose was killed when trying to leave", kuroo stated.

"but why would shio—prisoner #520 put her supposed friend in that position?", kita asked, almost misspeaking in front of the warden.

kuroo shrugged. "two possibilities", the male said as he lifted two fingers up, making a peace sign.

"one: she didn't know her father was home and she tried to help her friend leave, but ended up getting herself into the hospital meanwhile her friend died. hence that also explains why both parents died too, as you wouldn't want them to trace it back to you, ultimately", kuroo explained.