𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

level 25;

level 25;

───────

     "why are you brushing your teeth in the middle of the day?", sakusa asked as he stared at the girl, who was hovering over the sink, brushing away.

     "because...today's my last...day here", shiori answered as she spat out the toothpaste and washed her mouth out with a glass of water.

"so?"

the wavy-haired male raised a brow in suspicion as he knew akaashi was standing on the other side of the door, waiting to take the girl to class.

     even though shiori wasn't fond of kita, oikawa, and ushijima's classes, she liked kuroo's because it was math and writing.

as the girl wiped her mouth with a one use towel, the girl threw it away as she smiled her pearly whites at sakusa, who had stood up to help the girl to the door.

"will you miss me?", shiori asked.

"absolutely not", sakusa bluntly replied. "you've been bothering me for quite a while now. it's about time you leave".

the white-haired girl chuckled.

     "can I at least get a hug before I leave?", shiori asked, to which sakusa's brows had furrowed as he made a face of disgust.

     "fine~ then can you at least let me see your hand please?", the girl pleaded, to which the dark-haired male had hesitantly gave his gloved hand to shiori, who gently held it as if it were a glass heart.

     though before sakusa could protest, shiori had peeled away the white glove, exposing sakusa's soft hand as she brought his hand up to her lips.

sakusa lightly flinched as he felt the warm contact of shiori's supposed clean lips—because she had brushed her teeth—pressed gently on his skin.

"w-what are you doing?!", sakusa scowled as he suddenly snatched his hand away from the girl, getting a new glove as shiori had opened the door halfway.

"until next time, omi-omi~", shiori smiled as she swiftly left, to which sakusa felt his heartbeat quicken as he had worried that he had contracted a disease.

"fucking hell".

akaashi extended his arm out for shiori to take as the girl latched on, stabling herself.