𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

level 13;

level 13;

───────

"ushiwaka~ could you carry me to my next session please? my feet are tired from wearing heels all day", shiori whined, to which the olive-haired male had immediately scooped the girl up, carrying her with one arm as he kept his other arm by his side.

     "tch! if yer feet hurt, then why'd ya wear heels?", atsumu sneered.

     "what can I say? beauty is pain, but I suppose you won't relate, so I won't blame you", shiori giggled, to which atsumu would've probably punched the girl right there and then if it weren't for ushijima's presence.

     "I'm just kidding 'tsumu. why so serious", the girl laughed, hopping down from ushijima's arms as she entered the same room as the rest of her inmates, along with kuroo.

"HEY HEY HEY SHIORI!! I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU LOOKED NICE THIS MORNING BUT I FORGOT!!", bokuto yelled, to which shiori just smiled as he thanked the male.

"it's the thought that counts, and I really appreciate it, kōtarō", shiori said as she took a seat beside him, much to osamu's dismay.

ushijima had hastily left, as he still had his own group to teach. so meanwhile ushijima was responsible for physical education, kuroo was in charge of math and writing.

which shiori supposed that it somewhat made sense, as they didn't want the inmates' brains to rot.

and thankfully, math and writing was every other day, so not too much information was shoved into their heads all at once.

kuroo also made a great instructor for these subjects, as the man was highly intelligent, a nerd, if you will.

but shiori supposed that all the commanders were smart, as she realized that oikawa also had a knack for reading people and analyzing them.

     "because I'm such a nice person, I got everyone their own notebooks so that you all can write in it without having to worry that others will see", the bed-head male grinned as he had kozume and haiba pass out one to each of the inmates.

     "it's for your own use of expressing your emotions, so feel free to write to your heart's content", kuroo announced.

     as haiba handed shiori her notebook, the male reluctantly let go as he still had felt bad about their last interaction.

     "do you have an issue with me, officer?", shiori lowly muttered, to which the half-russian had cleared his throat as he shook his head.