Chapter 19

You wake to the sound of someone knocking on your door.

You ignore them, hoping they walk away, but instead of them walking away, they open the door.

You open one eye looking to see who disturbed your sleep and saw Suna standing with his head peaking through.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" he said softly.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time though," you said hinting at him waking you up last night.

He smiled at you before looking away.

"Everything okay?" you say as you reach for your phone.

You check the time and saw that it was 11:00 and you freaked out.

"Yeah," Suna said, "I remembered that your english class began at 12 on Mondays so I came to see if you were awake."

You turn to him before silently swooning.

"Awww, Suna you're so sweet. Thank you so much."

He shakes his head.

"And I wanted to know if you wanted a ride to class," he said breaking eye contact, "Just so you could have a little more time to get ready."

You got out of bed and wrap your arms around Suna.

He stiffened but quickly relaxed as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I'd love to get a ride," you say as you try to pull away.

You tilt your head back to look at the 6'1 guy who kept you in his embrace.

You raise an eyebrow, a smile growing on your face.

He pulls you back against him, "I just wanna stay like this a little longer," he says as he leans his head on your shoulder.

You softly laugh and stay with him like that for about another minute before pulling away.

"I have to get ready, or I'll really be late."

He nods his head.

"I'll be in the kitchen, just come out when you're ready."

You nod your head as Suna walked out your room, closing the door behind you.

You go in the bathroom and strip before getting in the shower.

You come out and brush your teeth along with the other hygienic things you do every morning.

You could feel less tension on your shoulders, not because you had less stressing you out, but because you felt you had someone who you could depend on 24/7, almost literally.

Not that Akaashi wasn't there for you, but you didn't feel right placing that burden on him—especially since he didn't ask. He was just the kind of friend who would listen to your problems.

But Suna asked. And he knew the struggles that would come along with being with you, yet he still wanted to try. It made you happy.

You played some music out loud as you looked at your wardrobe. You usually went for a pair of sweats and a hoodie, but you felt like actually getting dressed.

You put on an oversized graphic tee and a pair of baggy jeans before facetiming Suna.

You set the phone up and you grabbed some sheets and a 1.5.

Suna answered your call with a confused face.

"I'm literally in the kitchen, why are you calling me?"

You smiled, "I have a question."

"Okay, I can just come to your room if you want."

"It's up to you," you say.