Chapter 22

TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE FALL
SEMESTER

It was the Saturday after your last Friday in the semester. Everyone was happy to be done with school, at least for the next few weeks.

You were in Suna's room, the two of you just waking up from a nap together.

You were woken up by the sound of knocking on Suna's door.

"Go away," you hear Suna say as he pulls you closer against him.

"They're awake," you hear Atsumu whisper from behind the door, followed by an audible sigh from Osamu.

"Ask if we can come in," you hear Osamu say.

Atsumu knocks on the door again before asking permission to come into the room.

Suna ignored his request leading you to answer in his absence.

"Come in."

You try to pry yourself out of Suna's arms but he wouldn't budge. All you could do was turn yourself over enough so you could pull yourself up to sit against the headboard.

As you do this, Suna adjusts himself so he was now in between your legs, head laying on your lower stomach.

You shake your head, a smile creeping on your face.

You look up to see Atsumu taking pictures of you and Suna and Osamu clearly amused by this side of Suna.

You roll your eyes.

"What did you need?" you ask.

"So we have a serious question, please answer honestly," Atsumu started.

"What's the question?" Suna mumbles from your lap.

"Do you promise to be honest?"

You look down at Suna and his eyes were half opened, looking at the twins.

"Okay," you and Suna both say.

The twins nod.

It falls silent as you and Suna look between the twins.

"Well? What's the question?" Suna says, growing impatient.

"'Samu you ask, I'm nervous," Atsumu said.

You chuckle and shift your eyes to the grey haired twin who rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Have you both had sex with each other yet?"

You groan.

"No," Suna said, "Is that it?"

"Really? Nothing? Oral and anal count," Atsumu said, sounding desperate.

"Nope, nothing," Suna continued, "Close the door."

Suna closes his eyes before wrapping his arms around your waist and taking a deep breath.

Atsumu starts to grumble as him and Osamu leave the room.

After they close the door, you look down at Suna.