Kenny McCormick

I ran across the yard and up to the door. Kennys house wasn't all that far from mine but I was running late as is. I kncoked and his mom andswered. "Hey there (y/n)!" She said in her sweet southern accent.

        "Hey misses M. Is.... Kenny here?" I asked, hoping she wouldnt jump to conclusions about tonights plans.

        "Yeah hes in his room gett'n ready fer y'alls date." She told me.

        This was it. We'd been talking about it for a few weeks now. But I just am too syked now thatbits here.

        Me and Kenny have been dating for six months tomorrow. And my plan was to wake up into our seventh, engulfed in eachother.  Im a virgin. Im only 18 so I guess thats not actually a bad thing, but the problem is, Kenny isn't. He's experienced and familiar. He'll know what to do. Whereas with me... no one other than my parents and a physician has seen me naked. Im untouched. Completely.  Heimen still intact and all. I'd never even touched myself once.

        Okay thats a lie. But the heimen things true. Cut me some slack...

       When Kenny finally decided to come out of his room, I had ended up with a fantasy running wild in my perverted mind. My underwear were soaked already (if that tells you what a vigin I am) and my face was red with excitement and... fear.

        Kenny came up to me and smiled an adorable lopsided smile. I stood from where I had been sitting on his couch and kissed this beautiful smile softly yet teasingly. But only me and him knew just how secretly the tease was. Like our own private world to share.

        "You ready to go (y/n)?" He asked sweetly. I nodded once. My excitement too pure and enraged to speak.

        He led me out the door and down the road. We were going to my uncle jimbos house. He was out hunting with his buddies and he asked me to sitt the house for him. He probably asked me because, despite the obvious favoritism,  my twin brother Stan, just couldn't be trusted to do it.

        Jimbo had specifically told me, not to throw any parties. And I didn't plan to. I'd choose a night out with Kenny, over a party anyday.

        As we walked, I began to get butterflies in my belly. They swarmed and fluttered and I could swear, I was going to simply float away. He grabbed my hand and the butterflies had a frenzy.

        We walked in comfortable silence. Something I loved about "us". We could be totally silent, hand in hand, just next to eachother, and the whole world didnt matter anymore. It was a sweet, true love that was perfect. The kind of love that you read or dream about.

        I just kept hoping and praying that tonight's events wouldnt ruin that. I had been warned that Kenny was a player when we first started dating. A hit it and quit it, kinda guy. As far as I know the longest realationship he'd been in (other than ours) was a month. But I feel like this is different. Not only is it five months longer, but he didn't jump into the idea of sex. He didn't even bring it up until about a month and a half ago. And even then, it was a civilized conversation about our future. My initial thought, was that he didn't want me. That maybe I wasn't as good as the other girls. Until he talked to me yesterday...

*flashback*

Kenny held my hand gently as a carressed my face with his other. As if he could read my thoughts. Feel my emotions. Sense my overwhelming doubts. He touched his lips to my tenple softly. "(Y/n)... I... I love you. You know that right?" Oh my god... I was right. He's breaking up with me... all he wanted was sex! I can't believe this... I told him I wasn't ready yet, and now he's breaking it off! No! Not yet! Please, not yet! I still love him too much!
        "I'll wait. Until your ready. I'll wait. I'll always be waiting. You made me realize something in the past couple of months... sex isn't what I used to think it was. I used to think it was just for fun. That a girl was only an object used to relieve yourself. But I was wrong. Sex is something you use to prive your love. Your unity. You take something so private, as self pleasure, something so hidden... anf then you find this one person, thats so special... so worth it... that you take this one thing that you have all to yourself... this one act thats only your own.... and you give it to them.... not share... sharing would imply two... but we're one." And then he reached down... and softly... gently... affectionately... whispered "I love you, (y/n).... so very much.... and I want you to have this one part of me... when It's time."  And then I knew. Those girls were wrong. Kenny didn't think the way he put off. He was a gorgeous being. And he was mine. No. I was his. No... we were one...